• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jun 13, 2021
I checked the downloads for both MEGA and MEDIAFIRE in the OP for Android. They're pointing to the right file. I did a quick check on if it runs in BlueStacks, and it does start and seems to run. Are you sure you have the 0.7b version and not the 0.7a?

I'm going to remove the 0.7a links because it basically is a broken/borked version, especially for new players.
Yes I use pixel download version not sure what 0.7a on there or other version you mentioned

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
It says that I need to have paid 60 silver to advance Jasmine and have 30 silver on me. I figured I had already done so, and checking my save file, Pay_Jas (which I assume is the variable in question) is 109, but it won't trigger.
There is a little bug with that hint. You need to complete a scene by looking around upper Rilea during midday.

I've looked at the save file, and you can activate it right away.

1694336919082.png
It is always important to keep an eye on the Early Days thread, especially if you're stuck. I have to use that to put in hints that aren't specific to a love interest character and/or begin threads so the journal doesn't completely bloat with information.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Yes I use pixel download version not sure what 0.7a on there or other version you mentioned
There was never a PixelDrain version of 0.7b. You've got the 0.7a. I am very sorry about the game-breaking bug I caused, but you will need to get the 0.7b version. There are ones on MEGA and MEDIAFIRE in the OP. I am going to get it up on PixelDrain today.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Thank you Soniran, for the Heist thread it is finished as in the image above. Even the goblin girl below.
Just checking... are you still stuck on Lerran? You are waking up in your bed in the shop, right?

If you are, then I'll probably need to look at your save because according to the code, you should have everything to trigger the scene.

Jensen_Lucis

May 13, 2022
Just checking... are you still stuck on Lerran? You are waking up in your bed in the shop, right?

If you are, then I'll probably need to look at your save because according to the code, you should have everything to trigger the scene.
Voilà

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
After getting the Cadmus seed, the prickly pink plant thread is empty and I can't talk to Horace about fertilizer as was suggested or plant it. I assume getting the seed is the end of that specific thread at this point, but I can't see it if it is.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
After getting the Cadmus seed, the prickly pink plant thread is empty and I can't talk to Horace about fertilizer as was suggested or plant it. I assume getting the seed is the end of that specific thread at this point, but I can't see it if it is.
To get fertilizer, you need to have your Garden Level at 2 or higher, your Trade Level at 2 or higher, and ask Horace if she has any news. She'll tell you about it and then it should be available on her trading screen.

I will check on the thread information. If it is still there, it should have something pointing players to being able to plant it.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
also for some reason i keep getin a sean looping everytime i vist thron hill when its not night
Yeah, the looping scene was supposed to be fixed prior to public release. I guess it wasn't. It will be fixed in the 0.7c update due out this week. Not sure why the fix didn't work.

With Lerran, right now the only threesome available with her and Velvet Desires girls is with Jasmine. Not sure if there will be others later or not.

Reactions: tacosnap123

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
is yanwai event bugged or finished im stuck on further thorns thread first but i hit where it currently end i have signaled for her but nothing unqie is happening and im pretty sure i have finshed all other conent unless you can also have the threesome with iris. unless you only get to pick jasmin or iris

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
is yanwai event bugged or finished im stuck on further thorns thread first but i hit where it currently end i have signaled for her but nothing unqie is happening and im pretty sure i have finshed all other conent unless you can also have the threesome with iris. unless you only get to pick jasmin or iris
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tacosnap123
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes