• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Replying to you all so you get notified. My apologies. Happened when I was tinkering... stupid thing.

Here is the patch file. Download, unzip/unrar, and put it into your main ECA folder. Make sure it asks you if you want to overwrite, and choose YES.

This patch is for PC/Linux/MAC. (I don't remember off hand how the MAC is set up, just put it where the /game/ folder is).

For Android, I will be getting a new build up ASAP.
Still doesn't work for me, just put it in the main folder? Nowhere specifically?

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Still doesn't work for me, just put it in the main folder? Nowhere specifically?
If you have a PC:

Open the patch and extract, choosing the "(EC)TheApothecary-0.7b_PE-pc" folder. It should ask if you if you want to overwrite the file. Choose yes.

If it doesn't ask you to overwrite, you're selecting the wrong folder. Once that is done, you should be able to start the game.

If you have a MAC (which I don't have, so this is just looking at file names):

Open the patch and extract, choosing the "(EC)TheApothecary.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\" folder. Again, it should ask you if you want to overwrite - or whatever MAC does when you're about to. I simply don't know. Once that is done, you should be able to start the game.

If you have further troubles, let me know and I can try to help some more.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Replying to you all so you get notified. My apologies. Happened when I was tinkering... stupid thing.

Here is the patch file. Download, unzip/unrar, and put it into your main ECA folder. Make sure it asks you if you want to overwrite, and choose YES.

This patch is for PC/Linux/MAC. (I don't remember off hand how the MAC is set up, just put it where the /game/ folder is).

For Android, I will be getting a new build up ASAP.
Worked like a charm. Thanks. Glad it wasn't just me ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.7bPE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I choose to trade with Berton, I got screenshot0003.png this so does that mean I don't have enough silver or maybe potions? and I checked on Cali's jewelry I got screenshot00067.png this so if Cali's jewelry is not in the game yet then how do the MC meets Cali's pride?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I choose to trade with Berton, I got View attachment 2916493 this so does that mean I don't have enough silver or maybe potions? and I checked on Cali's jewelry I got View attachment 2916496 this so if Cali's jewelry is not in the game yet then how do the MC meets Cali's pride?

Feel free to respond with further issues or join the Discord and ask there. :)

EDIT: I am going to finish up the 0.7 walkthrough and get it up soon.

Reactions: BFC 78
Jun 1, 2020
Hi Soniram, i played the recent update, I was forced into a scene of Lerren with Iris, i did select discourage her, when she visited us in the garden at the shop. Is this scene forced? Or did i miss something that got me this un skippable lesbian scene? Just wanted to clear up and see if i did any mistake or it was forced? Can you clear this up?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Hi Soniram, i played the recent update, I was forced into a scene of Lerren with Iris, i did select discourage her, when she visited us in the garden at the shop. Is this scene forced? Or did i miss something that got me this un skippable lesbian scene? Just wanted to clear up and see if i did any mistake or it was forced? Can you clear this up?
Huh. So you had the threesome scene with Lerran and Iris and discouraged her? That shouldn't have happened... if it did, there's some kind of twisted goof-up in the code somewhere. I've got some questions to try and track down what the problem is, but would rather get an answer in DM because it could take some back-and-forth to track down the issue. If you could answer the questions below in a DM to me, I'd really appreciate it.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

Feel free to respond with further issues or join the Discord and ask there. :)

EDIT: I am going to finish up the 0.7 walkthrough and get it up soon.
thank you, I just needed to make more potions to trigger those two and who is Katira again?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
thank you, I just needed to make more potions to trigger those two and who is Katira again?
Katira is the default name for the goblin girl. She's also known as Nixi on the Discord server. It has led to several interesting arguments.

Reactions: BFC 78
Jun 13, 2021
Android version download shows error at beginning of game not letting me play it is there way to fix? Or is there any android version besides this site

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Android version download shows error at beginning of game not letting me play it is there way to fix? Or is there any android version besides this site
There was an issue with the 0.7a version for new games/players. The 0.7b was immediately made and I've been uploading all day. I'll check those versions to make sure they are fixed in code, but I don't have a way to actually test them. I don't know if there's a way to determine what version you are running when on Android, either. I will reply soon when I have a better answer.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I checked the downloads for both MEGA and MEDIAFIRE in the OP for Android. They're pointing to the right file. I did a quick check on if it runs in BlueStacks, and it does start and seems to run. Are you sure you have the 0.7b version and not the 0.7a?

I'm going to remove the 0.7a links because it basically is a broken/borked version, especially for new players.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Katira is the default name for the goblin girl. She's also known as Nixi on the Discord server. It has led to several interesting arguments.

I understand and Iam looking forward to next update also a lot of kittens:love: and
by the way that's the name I choose four the little green cutie pie

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
what is the patch for?
The patch fixes a problem right at the start of the game in defining a variable used by the base Ren'py system. It keeps new players from starting games. It might stop people from starting new games, even with older saves. It's pretty essential, however if you can get it to run fine with 0.7a, there's only a few minor bugs.

I'm still collecting information on these minor, non-game-breaking bugs, and will likely release a 0.7c patch in the coming week to take care of all those issues.

Reactions: Wzighack

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
It says that I need to have paid 60 silver to advance Jasmine and have 30 silver on me. I figured I had already done so, and checking my save file, Pay_Jas (which I assume is the variable in question) is 109, but it won't trigger.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes