Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Maybe a pregnacy fan? It does seem a little odd that so many routes revolve around impregnation but there are no planned story event involving it. I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work with Erranda with her whole agreement is solely for getting her pregnant.
It isn't no planned story routes revolving around it. It's not forcing an NSFW scene with a pregnant woman if someone doesn't want it. There might be a place to have a few that are optional, where the player can opt out. I suppose that could be possible. I'm just not trying to force things on players.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It isn't no planned story routes revolving around it. It's not forcing an NSFW scene with a pregnant woman if someone doesn't want it. There might be a place to have a few that are optional, where the player can opt out. I suppose that could be possible. I'm just not trying to force things on players.
Okay. You should probably add pregnancy to the non optional tags either way. If it is not going to be up to the player to get them pregnant then just adding a non pregnant variation to a lewd scene doesn't actually make it optional.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So what exactly is the deal with the bordello? She says that until you do the first two actions twice with all of them, for whatever reason, you can't do anything more with any of them. Does that mean the player has to be with all of them no matter what. Including a futa/male character?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
So what exactly is the deal with the bordello? She says that until you do the first two actions twice with all of them, for whatever reason, you can't do anything more with any of them. Does that mean the player has to be with all of them no matter what. Including a futa/male character?
No. It's actually per character, not per whole bordello. If you want to ignore one (or more) of the girls at Velvet Desires, you can. The only thing you miss out on is their story lines, which you can also decide to ignore if you just want to have fun with them and not make them side-LIs.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No. It's actually per character, not per whole bordello. If you want to ignore one (or more) of the girls at Velvet Desires, you can. The only thing you miss out on is their story lines, which you can also decide to ignore if you just want to have fun with them and not make them side-LIs.
I mean getting past a BJ in the future. She says to go any further with them you need to use all of them.

screenshot0001.png

Kojack79

Oct 16, 2021
In the bordello when I have paid to take a girl outside the brothel I keep getting "error" as I am calling the girl down ands then it takes me back to lower level street choice menu.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
In the bordello when I have paid to take a girl outside the brothel I keep getting "error" as I am calling the girl down ands then it takes me back to lower level street choice menu.
I don't know if you reported it on Discord as well -- if not, then there seems to be a common bug to be fixed. Can you post the error log? I can't look at a save file right now, but if you want, you can post the save file and I will look at it when I can. I may be able to track down the error that way and provide a fix.

Kojack79

Oct 16, 2021
I don't know if you reported it on Discord as well -- if not, then there seems to be a common bug to be fixed. Can you post the error log? I can't look at a save file right now, but if you want, you can post the save file and I will look at it when I can. I may be able to track down the error that way and provide a fix.
I will take a screenshot. I does go raise a error log screen. In the screen you see the MC and word "error" shows up in white

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I will take a screenshot. I does go raise a error log screen. In the screen you see the MC and word "error" shows up in white
Ohh that error.

Well.

I definitely need to look at that when I get home. It's a leftover for me when I'm testing the scripts to let me know I messed up the code somewhere. Can you tell me what version you are running? PC/Mac/Android?

EDIT: Looks like the PC version?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I sent a message on Discord. I'm not sure how you are encountering the error. I've looked through the script several times and as far as I can discern, you shouldn't be able to reach that message. I'd like to take a look at your save file to determine where the error is happening in regards to the scene variables. Please upload it here or send it to me in DM or post it on Discord and I will figure out what the heck I did wrong.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA 0.6a FIX 01

A bug was found and fixed in the original 0.6 version which was not found/fixed in the 0.6a version. A new 0.6b version will be built this weekend and uploaded to Discord, F95, and itch.io. If you already have the 0.6a version, you can download the FIX 01 patch on or from this post.

If you have not gotten the 0.6a version yet, you can get the 0.6a FULL FIX 01 version or in the OP.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod to change the names in the game at anytime and also to change how much money we have. lol

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
ECA 0.6b PE Released

The OP now has links updated to 0.6b full versions. There's also an updated patch file to fully get 0.6b. There's not much different from 0.6a FIX 01 -- just a couple random number generator adjustments for dialogue in sandbox scenes.

More locations will be linked when they are ready.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EndaraChroniclesTheApothecary-0.6bPE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
can someone help me, how to do this in Pridefall threads: use the map next week to make your way back and leanr what Dyder found out.
You can travel to Dyder's Camp only in the morning. Use your map to do this.

If you're having trouble locating it, there is an option in the Preferences screen to make map names visible. When you see the name "Dyder's Camp" you can travel there. Again, has to be morning, and will have to be seven days from when you played that first scene where you met him.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes