Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I'm stuck on heist thread the journal says to work on getting berton to open up his shop. I have already open his shop. So I have no idea what to do. In Lord of the hovel final part if i pick Yanwei the journal says talk to her about it when you summon her. When i summon her there is no option to talk to her about it.
Okay, a couple questions.

1. Are you able to buy/sell items from Berton, or is it just open to visit there?
2. You are choosing "Talk" with Yanwei, I'm assuming? Have you waited a few days or did you try immediately?

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Okay, a couple questions.

1. Are you able to buy/sell items from Berton, or is it just open to visit there?
2. You are choosing "Talk" with Yanwei, I'm assuming? Have you waited a few days or did you try immediately?
1.I can buy and sell from berton.
2. I waited 4 days after waiting another 2 it worked.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
1.I can buy and sell from berton.
2. I waited 4 days after waiting another 2 it worked.
Ah, okay. The hint for the Heist thread is slightly misleading. You need to go to the Hostelry that's now opened up at night in the lower city. Just spending one night there will change the hint and enable the next trigger.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Ah, okay. The hint for the Heist thread is slightly misleading. You need to go to the Hostelry that's now opened up at night in the lower city. Just spending one night there will change the hint and enable the next trigger.
thanks for the help

Reactions: Soniram

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Any Idea which 2 I missed? All Chars say no more content.
I'd have very little luck trying to guess. I'm not even 100% sure the count is correct at this point. Have you checked the Early Days thread, or other threads? Did you get the three scenes with the farmer?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Haha I still habe one over the max number :cool: Over archiving right here.

Sep 13, 2020
There's a compressed version for Android in the OP. If you're looking for a PC/Mac/Linux compression, I'm not sure. I don't typically make those because no one's asked me for one.
I requested the compression team to make one for PC/Mac/Linux because there are games twice your size that are vns as well that needs compression also because some of us using the links posted here that use those file hosts has limits per gb that is downloaded then cuts the speed of the download. I just got to wait til someone agrees to do the compression or wait til next update and request it after it is posted to the op.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I requested the compression team to make one for PC/Mac/Linux because there are games twice your size that are vns as well that needs compression also because some of us using the links posted here that use those file hosts has limits per gb that is downloaded then cuts the speed of the download. I just got to wait til someone agrees to do the compression or wait til next update and request it after it is posted to the op.
If I get time this weekend, and an updated compression isn't posted by someone else, I'll see what I can do.

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
I'd have very little luck trying to guess. I'm not even 100% sure the count is correct at this point. Have you checked the Early Days thread, or other threads? Did you get the three scenes with the farmer?
early days is empty n I gave the farmer the silver to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
early days is empty n I gave the farmer the silver to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you got the three scenes with him. Unfortunately, at this time, there's not a way to determine which scenes you've reached and completed. I may be able to come up with something in a later update, but it would require a new game to log all the scenes as they became completed.

EscapesMe

Mar 8, 2019
Is there a compressed version of the latest build at all? I tried searching but found nothing so far
I tried my hand at doing a compression. The game already uses efficient encoding, so it's limited in terms of how much further it can be compressed without the quality suffering.

Download PC/Linux:
- -

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
Then you got the three scenes with him. Unfortunately, at this time, there's not a way to determine which scenes you've reached and completed. I may be able to come up with something in a later update, but it would require a new game to log all the scenes as they became completed.
Alright then. I checked all the listed threads just in case.

Early Days - Empty
Thorns - Wait for Update
Velvet Desires - Wait for Update
Velvet Drink - Maybe Keep one in pack (finished all Velvet girls content)
Prickly Pink Plant - Completely Blank

Despite all the confusion I really do love the game so thank you and I'm looking forward to the next update!

Sep 13, 2020
I tried my hand at doing a compression. The game already uses efficient encoding, so it's limited in terms of how much further it can be compressed without the quality suffering.

Download PC/Linux:
- Pixeldrain - MEGA
Any Idea what the quality % ? I know some of the compressors on this site depending on some vn's and compressors use like 80% quality? But I will try it just didn't want to have to use mega is all tbh was my problem because of the download limit also I am broke and already got one mof my vpn ip's with like 3 servers to form that ip alreasy blacklisted on one of the file hosting sites tbh idk how it came to banning my ip for just downloading from here.

BobbyJoe6969

Apr 11, 2018
im stuck on "Day 153+, trade with horace and Yanwei" but everytime I wait for Horace, she never comes. can i get any help?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes