Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
my saves here if it helps at all
It did help. I'm not sure exactly how the variable got set as it did. There was an error in the code but I don't think you tripped it. In any case, I've fixed the variable and saved at the same time and place. I didn't test it. If it isn't fixed, let me know.

BobbyJoe6969

Apr 11, 2018
It did help. I'm not sure exactly how the variable got set as it did. There was an error in the code but I don't think you tripped it. In any case, I've fixed the variable and saved at the same time and place. I didn't test it. If it isn't fixed, let me know.
thank you so much, its fixed now

Reactions: Soniram

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
1695672024602.png 1695672052781.png
1695672080433.png
Can't get the option to make a greater withstand potion to progress Katira's story. And where is this "sandbox"? What am I missing?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
View attachment 2956773 View attachment 2956775

Can't get the option to make a greater withstand potion to progress Katira's story. And where is this "sandbox"? What am I missing?
A greater withstand requires:
3 clover
3 hawthron
2 willow bark
1 fennel

The sandbox is when you go talk to her in the bedroom upstairs. You can choose to talk or have sex with her in the morning or midday. Evening she will go hunt ingredients for you (if you've opened that).

Reactions: Vyniril

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Can't remember how do you get the goblin and Cali?
I think you may be the same person asking in Discord, but I will answer you here as well.

You need to check "Early Days" in your Journal under the "Threads" tab. It will have information about how to start quests and where to go if you are stuck.

After you run into Katira and Cali, they will appear in your Journal in the character sheets. Click on their icons to bring up the next hint for them. If you are having difficulties with the hints, turn on the Easy Hints selection in your Preferences menu.

phantomreaper23

Nov 7, 2017
Might not be the right place to ask. So don't know if anyone knows why MEGA keeps getting stuck on Initializing I cant download any game that uses it.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
how do we plant the cardus plant or is it not available in the current version
You can plant the cardus plant with a cardus seed and having the garden fertilized. You get the fertilizer from Horace.

Can't and I also there is no ginger seeds so have to always buy that one.
I'm assuming you mean ginseng. You should get seeds from harvesting the plant in your garden. It should always give you at least one seed.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can plant the cardus plant with a cardus seed and having the garden fertilized. You get the fertilizer from Horace.

I'm assuming you mean ginseng. You should get seeds from harvesting the plant in your garden. It should always give you at least one seed.
I have no seed for ginseng at all always have to buy it. She does not sell anymore ginseng seeds so no more method to get any.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I have no seed for ginseng at all always have to buy it. She does not sell anymore ginseng seeds so no more method to get any.
You get the first ginseng seeds from Beatrice. She sends them to you in a package that arrives in the morning when you wake up if the triggers are met. She writes a letter with a coded message on the back. If Horace is selling them, this scene should have already fired.

Herbertinho

Oct 16, 2020
You get the first ginseng seeds from Beatrice. She sends them to you in a package that arrives in the morning when you wake up if the triggers are met. She writes a letter with a coded message on the back. If Horace is selling them, this scene should have already fired.
I have the same problem. A bug probably occurred few updates ago, and ginseng seeds somehow disappeared. I don't want to restart my game for this, but thanksfuly making money is easy, so i can buy ginseng to Horace.

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
I have the same problem. A bug probably occurred few updates ago, and ginseng seeds somehow disappeared. I don't want to restart my game for this, but thanksfuly making money is easy, so i can buy ginseng to Horace.
There was some swapping of when the event to get the first ginseng seeds would occur so the player didn't have to rush to get Katira/Nixi (goblin girl). It may have happened then, but there might be further glitches later in the game. I'm unsure of this at the present moment.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
This game is why I like browsing F95, kind of hidden gem that I would probably never found other way.
Really like the atmosphere of the game, girls are nice and even if some of them are "too fast" for my taste and some of them don't really feel like true love (at least at the point I'm in the game) it make sense considering the world they live.

The only downside imho is typical problem of many sandboxes, at some point you want to progress with one girl but you trigger events for characters you are not interested atm, and sometimes you can get "stuck" for a while.

Apart from that, some sex scene could be little longer or more extensive but that's just nitpicking.

Overall congratulation to the dev for creating great game, for a 1st attempt it's really impressive, good luck and really looking forward how it will turn out.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes