EthMoon

Jun 29, 2017
Wanted to say, I haven't exactly played every single game on the site--but I think this has the best writing on F95. There's been a few times that certain concepts were introduced and I didn't even realize they were made up specifically for this universe. That's a true sign of good writing. The project really deserves more praise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EscapesMe

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
um i got a question is it possible to ignore the dude in velvet borderilo or whatever the place is called since my 2 quests for the girls arent going past 60 silver spent and im at 100 for 1 and about 60 for the other and 0 for the guy

Soniram

Creating EC:A
Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
um i got a question is it possible to ignore the dude in velvet borderilo or whatever the place is called since my 2 quests for the girls arent going past 60 silver spent and im at 100 for 1 and about 60 for the other and 0 for the guy
You should be able to. I did make a mistake in an early 0.7 version that required all three, but the latest patch should fix that issue. Are you using the 0.7c?

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
You should be able to. I did make a mistake in an early 0.7 version that required all three, but the latest patch should fix that issue. Are you using the 0.7c?
nop thats most likely why haha site im playing it off of only got the 7b version i saved my game so when ever they update the site do u think it will auto fix or would i have to restart ?

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
also i dont know if u know this or not but the potions crafting can break im stuck at making 1 potion now because my potions are in the negative somehow haha and i also dont know how it broke but it did just wanna let u know to be careful about it and maybe u could fix it

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
nop thats most likely why haha site im playing it off of only got the 7b version i saved my game so when ever they update the site do u think it will auto fix or would i have to restart ?
The top post has the links to 0.7c.

also i dont know if u know this or not but the potions crafting can break im stuck at making 1 potion now because my potions are in the negative somehow haha and i also dont know how it broke but it did just wanna let u know to be careful about it and maybe u could fix it
The code is, by my own admission, balsa wood and duct tape. I could not begin to imagine where the error might be without specific pathing you did to reach such a state.

Reactions: soulmaster410

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Does the cold storage box not work? I still can't keep more than 5 potions or 10 ingredients
At first I thought I hadn't bought it since I wasn't able to have extra potions, I had bought the large boiler first I think. When checking Berton's shop the storage wasn't showing up, so I assumed I had bought it, but I used save editor to set the cold_storage variables to false and bought it again to be sure (I also tried setting them to true) but I still wasn't able to keep more than 5

this is a playthrough that came from a v5 save if that matters

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Does the cold storage box not work? I still can't keep more than 5 potions or 10 ingredients
At first I thought I hadn't bought it since I wasn't able to have extra potions, I had bought the large boiler first I think. When checking Berton's shop the storage wasn't showing up, so I assumed I had bought it, but I used save editor to set the cold_storage variables to false and bought it again to be sure (I also tried setting them to true) but I still wasn't able to keep more than 5

this is a playthrough that came from a v5 save if that matters
Do you have batteries?

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
yup, I'm losing 1 per day and 1-2 when making extra potions with the large boiler
Hm. There's no real way of telling what happened with your variables. I can take a look at your save file, maybe see why it's not resetting when you wake up in the morning. There may be a variable missing.

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Hm. There's no real way of telling what happened with your variables. I can take a look at your save file, maybe see why it's not resetting when you wake up in the morning. There may be a variable missing.
Here's my latest save, I did try to manually set the max potions in it to see if that'd help (it still resets to 5 the next day though). I'll probably try some more testing tomorrow (since it's not game breaking and I have almost all progression points atm)

Yos703

Apr 14, 2020
hi everyone, i'm stuck with lerran can anyone help please. i attached my latest save if u can take a look at it Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (3).png

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
Here's my latest save, I did try to manually set the max potions in it to see if that'd help (it still resets to 5 the next day though). I'll probably try some more testing tomorrow (since it's not game breaking and I have almost all progression points atm)
I'm not sure what problem you are having. I loaded up your save and it was already active and showing.
1700046463699.png

Soniram

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2021
i hate to be that guy but im going to be that guy. how goes progress on the next update hope its going well
The next update is being worked on. There is a lot going into it and ties up a lot of the story... which has been an arduous adventure. Making sure it all makes sense, information is disseminated correctly, etc. It's also quite large content wise.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
The next update is being worked on. There is a lot going into it and ties up a lot of the story... which has been an arduous adventure. Making sure it all makes sense, information is disseminated correctly, etc. It's also quite large content wise.
glad to hear its going to tie up alot of it cant wait to see and play it once its out

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes