hoklinad

Dec 1, 2018
I don't know if it's needed, but here's 28 saves of a virgin run with pretty much 0 sexual experience (minus a kiss with a girl).

The final save is in front of New Game+ with a pretty busted team of Enicia/Warrior/Ranger. They all have most of the necessary skills, their equipment is already pretty good with enough skill on Enicia and Melinda the warrior to not be slow as hell, and you shouldn't have much trouble with anything in the game besides the Thunder Dragon, which I've already beaten twice.

The save with 7:32:52 of playtime is right before triggering the final sequence of events of the game, which pretty much locks your ending onto the fully pure one.

You can use any other save to start at any point in the game, for instance if you want to avoid doing the lesbian kiss for a truly 100% pure ending (which changes nothing, she's still a virgin).

Here's some general tips on the game:

• Bow is broken. It has a 1d6 + 2*skill by default, and will scale to insane degrees. You will be extremely dependant on RNG and will often fumble from rolling 1s, but it's completely worth the 2*skill compared to daggers.
  • Anything that has [2*stat] is often the best gear for a character.
  • Skill determines if you attack before your enemy. Try not to have the warrior and Enicia have too little of it, you could be 1-turn-KOing some battles without even letting them strike first with enough Skill.
  • A lot of top tier gear is gated behind explorers selling them to you on the Sugoroku. I didn't purchase any at first, which I quickly regretted. Try to get 2-handed weapons, since they all have [2*stat].
  • Skills seem to be a trap for Ranger, since the bow has [2*Skill] when their skills only have a [1*Skill check].
I think the game is nearly impossible at the hardest difficulty with a full virgin run. You'd need 2M in 20 days, and I only managed 1.3M by day 15. A lot of the "legit" jobs start to run out by the end of the game, and they're pretty much the only thing that pays decently, as treasure-hunts bring in a pittance, and the side jobs bring just as much, which is to say, very little.

The game's surprisingly enjoyable, the dice system really reminds me of KOTOR, although drastically simpler. The levelling is also extremely slow, and every little points felt meaningful until the end, which really encourages actually giving a fuck about your gear.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
wanna ask , what we gonna miss if we success to pay the debt before doin the "star" quest ? did we gonna miss some H-scene / miss some feature in the game ? i already have enough money to pay , but when im going to pay the game give me red text that say some feature and shop will be missing

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
wanna ask , what we gonna miss if we success to pay the debt before doin the "star" quest ? did we gonna miss some H-scene / miss some feature in the game ? i already have enough money to pay , but when im going to pay the game give me red text that say some feature and shop will be missing
I did it last, but I didn't notice anything go away. The company is still there, you can still get contracts as far as I could tell. So... nothing?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Doesn't happen for me. Enable Dice Formulas and check the value you get when you escape.
Cool, thanks. It seems like Rishel's skill level is just way too high, and she is always placed second. Even if she rolled 1, it is still higher than target value. Interestingly, rolling 1 is not considered as fumbled for escaping.

Reactions: dazedanon

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 2712224
I decided to just see what the ending is like if you suffer through earning money manually on easy mode, but I don't know what to do at this stage. None of the characters on Shady street or the buildings around it at any time of day actually continue this quest. I think it's probably because you are expected to have unlocked the left path out but there's a guard there and I don't know how/if you can get around him.
Keep playing, he moves after a few days and you can reach the slums.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know if it's needed, but here's 28 saves of a virgin run with pretty much 0 sexual experience (minus a kiss with a girl).

The final save is in front of New Game+ with a pretty busted team of Enicia/Warrior/Ranger. They all have most of the necessary skills, their equipment is already pretty good with enough skill on Enicia and Melinda the warrior to not be slow as hell, and you shouldn't have much trouble with anything in the game besides the Thunder Dragon, which I've already beaten twice.

The save with 7:32:52 of playtime is right before triggering the final sequence of events of the game, which pretty much locks your ending onto the fully pure one.

You can use any other save to start at any point in the game, for instance if you want to avoid doing the lesbian kiss for a truly 100% pure ending (which changes nothing, she's still a virgin).

Here's some general tips on the game:

• Bow is broken. It has a 1d6 + 2*skill by default, and will scale to insane degrees. You will be extremely dependant on RNG and will often fumble from rolling 1s, but it's completely worth the 2*skill compared to daggers.
  • Anything that has [2*stat] is often the best gear for a character.
  • Skill determines if you attack before your enemy. Try not to have the warrior and Enicia have too little of it, you could be 1-turn-KOing some battles without even letting them strike first with enough Skill.
  • A lot of top tier gear is gated behind explorers selling them to you on the Sugoroku. I didn't purchase any at first, which I quickly regretted. Try to get 2-handed weapons, since they all have [2*stat].
  • Skills seem to be a trap for Ranger, since the bow has [2*Skill] when their skills only have a [1*Skill check].
I think the game is nearly impossible at the hardest difficulty with a full virgin run. You'd need 2M in 20 days, and I only managed 1.3M by day 15. A lot of the "legit" jobs start to run out by the end of the game, and they're pretty much the only thing that pays decently, as treasure-hunts bring in a pittance, and the side jobs bring just as much, which is to say, very little.

The game's surprisingly enjoyable, the dice system really reminds me of KOTOR, although drastically simpler. The levelling is also extremely slow, and every little points felt meaningful until the end, which really encourages actually giving a fuck about your gear.

Just to add on a bit. It is definitely possible to repay 2M in 20 day as a pure virgin, and it is fun challenge too.
The main goal is to reach the end of Dearsia Ruins in 20 days That is guaranteed 1M from selling a national treasure.
The remaining 1M is doable just by following the main storyline, and from the Lord's evaluation rewards.
Fishing pays really well for merely just 50 hp cost per day, however, it is time-consuming.
Starting Enchanting Contract and farm the contract point early, which allows extension of deadline easily.
If it is more like a self-imposed challenge of not extending deadline, all the contact points can be converted into gold by selling the books.

Last edited:

IrobMan659

Mar 19, 2022
On starting the game I only get a blank white screen no matter how long I wait, any idea what's going on ?

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Just wanted to share some small easter eggs which the game is hiding in plain sight. I think is one of my favorite parts of the game.

This game is actually in the same universe as Magical Girl Celesphonia.
In the library, on the top left, on the second sparking spot, it has mentions of Ars Memoria. It is the exact same magical book that Amane is using to fight Monstrum even though she is just a normal girl.

Berserker is possibly a demon similar to Vice in Anthesis. Both of them look similar with silver hair and brown skin and always talk about contracts. This suggests a link between Enicia and Anthesis world being the same.

Magical Girl Celesphonia is also linked to Anthesis. Natsu the protagonist is in the train station in Celesphonia game doing medal trading. This means Enicia universe is possibly linked to Anthesis too.

What about Ambrosia? Sharks!
In a house on the shady street, there is a book called Great Storm of Shark Archipelago. With the exact mention of tornado of flying sharks and the existence of Storm dragon, which are the post-game content in Ambrosia.
Finally, the religions of both games are similar. In Enicia, it is called Lester, or Rista, and in Ambrosia it is called Leight. The naming is different and inconsistent, so it cannot be confirmed until official translation for this game is released.

Last edited:

blitzane

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone know where is seeker's church for end game quest? thank in advance

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes