theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
What does Spirit Check mean? How is it different from +Spirit?

Like the healing spells are usually "1d6+Spirit*2" whereas attack spells are usually "[2d6][Spirit Check]" or something.

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
Found error:

When moving into the shady street after being directed there by the old man:

"On that day, the children of Hidamari Orphanage, including [12], had prepared a present for Enicia"

"(It's not certain that it's [12]... but I'm worried. Let's go search.)"

During the blowjob to get information:

(untranslated) is savoring the depths of Enicia's throat.

That untranslated is untranslated for all the lines there.

Reactions: dazedanon

Johnbib

Feb 4, 2022
I was hoping for a one on one corruption, for example with a playboy where she will get corrupted to become hungry for cock. Well a lot of em are with randos and gangbangers so im dissappointed

Nesako Tari

Feb 5, 2022
Something I've spent an annoyingly long time figuring out: when your reach Lord Eval rank 2 and Luna appears in the church asking you to talk to a guard to meet the lord for Artisan Assistance quest, the guard you need to talk to is one of the two right next to her on the main street, NOT the one blocking the path in the little side street with the library.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
I looked at the walkthrough real quick to see how to move the story forward and its pretty much paying off the full debt before I can do anything else storywise?

arjuna17jax

Feb 22, 2019
How difficult is it to unlock walking around naked in this game? In celesphonia you have to get traits to increase shame cap. And i only managed to find the last one at end game. Because i didn't expect to have to repeat the bathhouse scene multiple time.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask, is there no black socks here? only garter belt, white socks, white tights and black tights?

are the only postgame content the varying dungeon and gacha? or am i missing something?

is it possible to go to the front entrance of the grave robber lair? if so, how? i only escape from the back after being trained from the suspicious 5 quadrillion questXD

how to unlock the thief girl rishel scene?

by the way, how to rate? regardless, here's the opinion of this game for me:

• she never gets as lewd as the FMC Flode from ambrosia, flode will openly admit wanting to do those acts while enisia will sort of still deny she wanted it even at max lewd level
  • she does however get nice change in hairstyles although less clothing options than flode
  • no matter how you equip her clothing and hairstyle, or the lewd act's forced clothing change, there really isnt much scene where it mattered since most of the scenes are only mini-skirt... (shame there is absolutely no courtesan babydoll scene... i dig that)
  • very very shallow hypnosis compared to celesphonia's amane, as what the review says
  • at least she now has a smiling lewd standing cg, compared to the other games where the fmc only pants mist in a dazed manner
  • boring character similar to flode, the only thing that matters is that the church and orphanage survives... at least amane can berate, defend and most importantly make tsukkomis(normal commentsXD)
  • a lot less content than ambrosia

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: ClownBug

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
How difficult is it to unlock walking around naked in this game? In celesphonia you have to get traits to increase shame cap. And i only managed to find the last one at end game. Because i didn't expect to have to repeat the bathhouse scene multiple time.
quite easy, just spam the following events to their until you get their aptitude maxed:

bath
dance
exhibition

Reactions: arjuna17jax

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know what to do after you did the exorcism quests with the lord? The fortune teller says that the adventurer's guild would tell me when they need help but so far nothing happened. I did get my adventurer qualification tho after beating level 4 I think it was of that dungeon Rishel wants you to explore. Do I need to keep going in that dungeon until the guild finally contacts me?

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes