Oct 12, 2018
Am I an idiot, or is there no way to remove party members in this game after recruiting them?

Edit: Seconds after this, I discovered that I am indeed an idiot.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone know what to do after you did the exorcism quests with the lord? The fortune teller says that the adventurer's guild would tell me when they need help but so far nothing happened. I did get my adventurer qualification tho after beating level 4 I think it was of that dungeon Rishel wants you to explore. Do I need to keep going in that dungeon until the guild finally contacts me?
need to explore ruins i think until level 6, then there will be additional main quest in gui;d

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
how to trigger rustium(lustium?) key dream, or is it just get lewd enough and go to sleep
how to unlock enchanted robe in contract store?(I cheated to get it :p)

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
Found error:

During Boron Ending:

[25] violated Enicia every day according to his desires, continuing to train her in various ways. He satisfied his desires, developed her, soaked her in pleasure in every possible way... and even impregnated her.

That is, [25]... Haa... No, again... Aahh

During first time Gemmy scene 3:

Enicia, who was on all fours on the bed, despite having been a virgin until just a little while ago, was moaning sweetly as she was being thrust from behind by [11].

Also, the fishing achievements do not actually display the required amount. It actually displays have may you have already done. If, for example you fished 30 times, the first would say Obtained by fishing 30 times or more.

Not displaying the required amount is in several trait descriptions

For prostitution traits, prostitution EXP is misspelled prostituion EXP.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Found error:

When moving into the shady street after being directed there by the old man:

"On that day, the children of Hidamari Orphanage, including [12], had prepared a present for Enicia"

"(It's not certain that it's [12]... but I'm worried. Let's go search.)"

During the blowjob to get information:

(untranslated) is savoring the depths of Enicia's throat.

That untranslated is untranslated for all the lines there.
Fixed.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Found error:

During Boron Ending:

[25] violated Enicia every day according to his desires, continuing to train her in various ways. He satisfied his desires, developed her, soaked her in pleasure in every possible way... and even impregnated her.

That is, [25]... Haa... No, again... Aahh

During first time Gemmy scene 3:

Enicia, who was on all fours on the bed, despite having been a virgin until just a little while ago, was moaning sweetly as she was being thrust from behind by [11].

Also, the fishing achievements do not actually display the required amount. It actually displays have may you have already done. If, for example you fished 30 times, the first would say Obtained by fishing 30 times or more.
Do you know what the actual requirement is for fishing?

Fixed.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
So I got the bunny suit at the Somnium club but I cant seem to work there. Is that expected?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Now that I've finished I gotta say this is easily the best of the more recent Shimobashira Workshop games. I still think that the gameplay simplicity, character design, and overall theme of Anthesis to be better, but they've clearly moved on from that and the games they've released since have only gotten better each release.

where is mr.zato?
Enter the revers pass to get from Marusta to Megista and instead of sticking on the main path take the detour to the right and land on the speech bubble tile.

Ran07

Aug 22, 2019
Now that I've finished I gotta say this is easily the best of the more recent Shimobashira Workshop games. I still think that the gameplay simplicity, character design, and overall theme of Anthesis to be better, but they've clearly moved on from that and the games they've released since have only gotten better each release.

Enter the revers pass to get from Marusta to Megista and instead of sticking on the main path take the detour to the right and land on the speech bubble tile.
Bro how can you finish it, I always stuck when I want to enter the castle, always failed to load certain tiles.png, do you have a bugfix or something that can be help, thanks before.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes