voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
Wait a minute... I've finally managed to get Enicia pregnant but her belly won't grow... the gal in the hospital says that you can give birth after the story. Cool but is her belly not gonna grow? Or does it grow super slowly?
Did they by any chance answer you? I have the same doubt. But I've seen that you can keep track of how many children you have so it's probable that you can get pregnant again... The problem is that your belly doesn't grow

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
Why does everytime i did the tavern minigame, i can't get the "recommend menu" right? They asked for fish and i gave them fish but they're all unsatisfied. Is this a bug?

blacksnipster

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone have any idea why I can't this file properly? I want to play via JoiPlay, but it just goes like this. Most of the files inside are empty too

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Why does everytime i did the tavern minigame, i can't get the "recommend menu" right? They asked for fish and i gave them fish but they're all unsatisfied. Is this a bug?
you need to install patch from github(download as ZIP, unpack, drop inside game folder)

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
Also how the hell i open the one area next to library?finished the game with the good ending but I don't know how to open the area

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
sorry I want to ask, what should be done to complete the objective View attachment 2728378
You need all of the following:
Exorcism questline (Exorcise spirits until the knight comes to you with quest, the final one you arrest someone)
Monster questline (Do the dungeon until you can buy the liscence and then do more until you get asked to investigate monsters)
Help the oprhanage director (After it starts work with Sayu the apprentice witch just southwest of the church)

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
anyone ever get the dragon's spirit organ to drop?
i've been trying to farm for it but to no avail

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes