Apr 16, 2019
This game so much fun, fun gameplay good scenes too
I even try Inferno mode virgin route Lewd LV 1 (Lewd LV 0 seems too much work lol) and still quite fun

How do you get the most money ?
You can get 500k/1M if u finish the Darnisica Ruins 10th floor and sell the crown. Also getting the Lord LV 5 gives u 100k I think.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I'm sure there was an event at the start where enicia noticed that her underwear she hanged was lost, but i have no clue where that event leads. Any helps?

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
I'm sure there was an event at the start where enicia noticed that her underwear she hanged was lost, but i have no clue where that event leads. Any helps?
It's a shota Event you go to underground of orphanage at night you will the scene there

SmokeyBluntz

May 28, 2019
There's an issue with contract extensions. It seems like the day keeps decreasing. I'll buy multiple and it'll drop a couple days off the extension at the start of the next day. Pretty frustrating, but I don't see any other issues so far.

AngryGorilla

Jan 25, 2019
There's an issue with contract extensions. It seems like the day keeps decreasing. I'll buy multiple and it'll drop a couple days off the extension at the start of the next day. Pretty frustrating, but I don't see any other issues so far.
I think you are mixing the days played and the days left to pay the loan?

Machintruc8

Feb 10, 2020
I've unlock the bunny suit in the second town but there is no possibility to dance or work in this new place. Is there any additional requirements?

Also, how do you improve your sacred art rank?

falserr

Jun 26, 2021
I've unlock the bunny suit in the second town but there is no possibility to dance or work in this new place. Is there any additional requirements?

Also, how do you improve your sacred art rank?
You should speak with a lady near the entrance to the dance area. She is higher than the boss

By reading book in library and working as healer in clinic

Reactions: Machintruc8

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
anyone ever get the dragon's spirit organ to drop?
i've been trying to farm for it but to no avail
1/20 drop chance if I remember correctly
doubled if you have civillian skill [spoils fishing]
good luck with grind
or cheat
open Enemies.json and change all instances of ["denominator": XXX] to ["denominator": 1], this will give you 100% drop chance for all monster loot
or just save edit

Konztol

Oct 9, 2022
You need all of the following:
Exorcism questline (Exorcise spirits until the knight comes to you with quest, the final one you arrest someone)
Monster questline (Do the dungeon until you can buy the liscence and then do more until you get asked to investigate monsters)
Help the oprhanage director (After it starts work with Sayu the apprentice witch just southwest of the church)
how do I get the quest? I've been going round and round but can't get the quest

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
how do I get the quest? I've been going round and round but can't get the quest
exorcism questline - quests usually start from female knight when she visits church or from lord in the castle(talk to guard where she normally stands on main street), other quests require talking artisans in town
adventurers questline - talk to blue hair adventurer to start, complete 10 floors of dungeon, buy adventurer license, further quests start from NPC in guildmaster office
black spot - one day orphanage supervisor gets sick
debt questline - just pay debt, follows up with Arin/Alin kidnapping
(side quest - Wiz associate, at day 7+ visit her in shop, travel to another city, talk to merchant, travel back(dice map) find him on right path dialogue tile, unlocks new items in shop, new civilian companion and H-scene)
if you complete all of these questlines (arrest 3 NPCs and find temporary cure) female knight should visit church with endgame quest

Reactions: p23rklo

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Are there differences in the H-scenes between Saint, Inferno and Relaxed?
scenes are based only on your lust level
story difficulty only affects time limit and debt amount, yes its possible to gather 2m in 20 days(mostly from selling crown for 1m)
combat difficulty can be changed in settings anytime (havent tested it TBH)

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I've paid the debt, done the kidnapped child event. Now, the game asked me to complete the main story quests. Problem is, i've done all of them before the debt is even paid. Now where should i go to get the ending?

Konztol

Oct 9, 2022
exorcism questline - quests usually start from female knight when she visits church or from lord in the castle(talk to guard where she normally stands on main street), other quests require talking artisans in town
adventurers questline - talk to blue hair adventurer to start, complete 10 floors of dungeon, buy adventurer license, further quests start from NPC in guildmaster office
black spot - one day orphanage supervisor gets sick
debt questline - just pay debt, follows up with Arin/Alin kidnapping
(side quest - Wiz associate, at day 7+ visit her in shop, travel to another city, talk to merchant, travel back(dice map) find him on right path dialogue tile, unlocks new items in shop, new civilian companion and H-scene)
if you complete all of these questlines (arrest 3 NPCs and find temporary cure) female knight should visit church with endgame quest
Thank You

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes