Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Where and how can I get Rustium Key (for the locked door in cave)?

Last edited:

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
not sure if this will help. here a crash moment.

for context when this crash happened:
* this happened during healing job at healing center on F1 (not the lewd massage doctor at F2)
* Happened when I choose the wrong choice. the patient got haunted by a ghost(?) yet I choose to heal him physically

current lewdness level is lv 2 (not sure if this is relevant)

Reactions: dazedanon

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Where and how can I get Rustium Key (for the locked door in Nameless Ruin)?

And is there anything I can do with the crown? (outside of just selling it for 500k)

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Finally got the good ending. I don't think this game was better than Ambrosia or Celesphonia. It is not a bad game either. I enjoyed the challenge of collecting 2kk in 19 days.
I think the only thing I really don't like about the game is that most of the NPCs are kind of pointless. I wish there would be more interactions with the kids and the granma and the girl shopkeeper or the adventurers without engaging them for lewd scenes. The virgin route was kind of dry in this game if I compare it with previous ones.

Reactions: Vizer007

Chrys_Thunder

Mar 29, 2022
Door keys are always in a chest (the sprite not the icon tile) somewhere on that floor. Use overview to look for them.
Nameless Ruins is an outlier in this regard. There is not obvious chest to get to in order to acquire it. I ended up using the mtool to get it, but I believe it's a high-rng thing with the green ? squares--believe as in I could be wrong--because there is a stupid small chance you'll get an event where you can reach into a space and try to grab whatever's in it on a dice roll. You have to roll well, and I only got two common items from a poor roll; hence my use of mtool. Sorry, but, when your entire puzzle is layers of rng, with each layer being a bit overtuned, I'm not going to play along as intended.

So feel free to confirm this about the green ? spaces, if someone can. Be ready to roll for it.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Where and how can I get Rustium Key (for the locked door in Nameless Ruin)?

And is there anything I can do with the crown? (outside of just selling it for 500k)
for me it randomly appeared when sleeping, maybe it appear if you have high enough lust

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes