awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
How do you get the ability to heal and masturbate patients at the same time as a healer, in the clinic? I've tried studying at the library but still can't do it.
clinic and library give magic xp to unlock more spells in your room in church
as for extra scenes in clinic, IDK(I only did semi pure run), try increasing lust level first

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
I don't know if it's needed, but here's 28 saves of a virgin run with pretty much 0 sexual experience (minus a kiss with a girl).

The final save is in front of New Game+ with a pretty busted team of Enicia/Warrior/Ranger. They all have most of the necessary skills, their equipment is already pretty good with enough skill on Enicia and Melinda the warrior to not be slow as hell, and you shouldn't have much trouble with anything in the game besides the Thunder Dragon, which I've already beaten twice.

The save with 7:32:52 of playtime is right before triggering the final sequence of events of the game, which pretty much locks your ending onto the fully pure one.

You can use any other save to start at any point in the game, for instance if you want to avoid doing the lesbian kiss for a truly 100% pure ending (which changes nothing, she's still a virgin).

Here's some general tips on the game:

• Bow is broken. It has a 1d6 + 2*skill by default, and will scale to insane degrees. You will be extremely dependant on RNG and will often fumble from rolling 1s, but it's completely worth the 2*skill compared to daggers.
  • Anything that has [2*stat] is often the best gear for a character.
  • Skill determines if you attack before your enemy. Try not to have the warrior and Enicia have too little of it, you could be 1-turn-KOing some battles without even letting them strike first with enough Skill.
  • A lot of top tier gear is gated behind explorers selling them to you on the Sugoroku. I didn't purchase any at first, which I quickly regretted. Try to get 2-handed weapons, since they all have [2*stat].
  • Skills seem to be a trap for Ranger, since the bow has [2*Skill] when their skills only have a [1*Skill check].
I think the game is nearly impossible at the hardest difficulty with a full virgin run. You'd need 2M in 20 days, and I only managed 1.3M by day 15. A lot of the "legit" jobs start to run out by the end of the game, and they're pretty much the only thing that pays decently, as treasure-hunts bring in a pittance, and the side jobs bring just as much, which is to say, very little.

The game's surprisingly enjoyable, the dice system really reminds me of KOTOR, although drastically simpler. The levelling is also extremely slow, and every little points felt meaningful until the end, which really encourages actually giving a fuck about your gear.
2M in 20 day was doable. There's a very very broken hunting ground in Marusta Reversed, between the time extension block and the 2 wide road and the 4 fight block, at this spot you either cycle in place (4, 6) or hit extension block (3, 5) or hit wind (1) or worst of all get a 2nd fight a bit off location (2). Then cycle around and rinse and repeat, you can usually end up fighting for ~an hour until the timer expiring (record was close to 2 hrs because, with a bit of luck, your timer actually ends up increasing past the initial 40 moves). I usually get 1k-2k xp per segment with the 2 Skill build (and Wiz's 2 SP recovery on wins for sustained recoveries)
Most importantly, with Wiz's spoil fishing, you will end up getting a crapton of Jelly Cores (from Blue Jellies) which sells for 1.5k ea, and Fire/Wind Spirit Stones from the Spirits which sells for 2.5k ea, which more than makes up for the difference.
p.s. Just remember to bring a antidote brooch (10k at wiz store), which you can equip and unequip at campfire to heal the occasional poison from slime and hornet.

As for daily, don't forget to pray for chest rewards every day. You should get 20k in treasure a day in Dearshiel (and most importantly, good EQP to improve your farming ability), not counting the ones you get from the Frostlin Lair.

Any UR eqp is usually good, I was able to get Earthshaker the mace relatively early 2d6+18, and then a repeating bow that hits twice.

Big gold blobs are (aside from ~500k you tend to end up from misc quest, job rewards, and map pickups and after buying granny's med for 80k):
1m for clearing Dearshiel floor 10
~300k in all the treasure you get from Dearshiel and other places, and more with Wiz's Citizen's Ability (Dont sell until the negotiator perk to maximize)
300k from clearing Lord's exorcism commissions
Then the rest can easily be made up with what you sell at the fence, like those jelly and stuff.

I was able to clear 2m without claiming the Lord's 300k, and had a lot of stones left over after selling a bunch of jelly cores and circuits (from floor 10).

Day by day saves attached through day 20, not complete game save, just my day to day progress through day 20. Stick to Wize and Rishel because they are skill based, so they almost always move first, allow for more sustained farming due to less damage.

EDIT: I'd say the hardest part of the playthrough is being stuck with Grant until Day 7's Wize quest, as that required me to restart the dungeon every time he lewded the FMC on the green checkmark or pink heart tiles in Dearshiel. That and getting through 10 people at the tavern without a molester...

Last edited:

Gizza

Mar 14, 2018
Currently stuck on the Prevention of Evil Spirits quest.
I can get the emery oil but cant find the nirsa flower seeds.
Walkthrough on this thread says they can be obtained from a chest in the 2nd half of the west Megista Forest but I have opened this chest many times and havent got the seeds.
Am I missing something?

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
Walkthrough on this thread says they can be obtained from a chest in the 2nd half of the west Megista Forest but I have opened this chest many times and havent got the seeds.
Am I missing something?
Nirsa flower seed will drop after you beat the boss not in chest.

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
Am I missing something?
Here.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Is there any way to have the lewd swimsuit given by the succubus at the end of the Nameless Ruins as a permanent outfit? I'd love to have her walking around getting stimulated by that "creature".

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Where is Vox Koyamamichi?
should be just above froslin dwelling, so should be visible in your pic, no clue how to help you.
have you installed patch? some scripts could be broken after raw MTL translation, like serving food in bar
if not you should do it and load earlier save(you do have save from before accepting quest, right?)
its called Vox Furuyamamichi on my map, BTW

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Also, how do I open this?
this is game ending area, avaiable after you complete all quests with star
-pay debt
-save Alin from kidnapper
-find cure for orphanage director
-arrest knight planting monster lures
-arrest cultist summoning ghosts
then start quest from female knight in the church, it should go more or less like this
-talk to female knight
-talk to NPC giving contracts
-spare him or not
-talk to knight again
-check company store
-talk to brothel manager
-ask wizard apprentice to borrow her cat
-cat leads you to this secret door

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes