studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
2M in 20 day was doable. There's a very very broken hunting ground in Marusta Reversed, between the time extension block and the 2 wide road and the 4 fight block, at this spot you either cycle in place (4, 6) or hit extension block (3, 5) or hit wind (1) or worst of all get a 2nd fight a bit off location (2). Then cycle around and rinse and repeat, you can usually end up fighting for ~an hour until the timer expiring (record was close to 2 hrs because, with a bit of luck, your timer actually ends up increasing past the initial 40 moves). I usually get 1k-2k xp per segment with the 2 Skill build (and Wiz's 2 SP recovery on wins for sustained recoveries)
Most importantly, with Wiz's spoil fishing, you will end up getting a crapton of Jelly Cores (from Blue Jellies) which sells for 1.5k ea, and Fire/Wind Spirit Stones from the Spirits which sells for 2.5k ea, which more than makes up for the difference.
p.s. Just remember to bring a antidote brooch (10k at wiz store), which you can equip and unequip at campfire to heal the occasional poison from slime and hornet.

As for daily, don't forget to pray for chest rewards every day. You should get 20k in treasure a day in Dearshiel (and most importantly, good EQP to improve your farming ability), not counting the ones you get from the Frostlin Lair.

Any UR eqp is usually good, I was able to get Earthshaker the mace relatively early 2d6+18, and then a repeating bow that hits twice.

Big gold blobs are (aside from ~500k you tend to end up from misc quest, job rewards, and map pickups and after buying granny's med for 80k):
1m for clearing Dearshiel floor 10
~300k in all the treasure you get from Dearshiel and other places, and more with Wiz's Citizen's Ability (Dont sell until the negotiator perk to maximize)
300k from clearing Lord's exorcism commissions
Then the rest can easily be made up with what you sell at the fence, like those jelly and stuff.

I was able to clear 2m without claiming the Lord's 300k, and had a lot of stones left over after selling a bunch of jelly cores and circuits (from floor 10).

Day by day saves attached through day 20, not complete game save, just my day to day progress through day 20. Stick to Wize and Rishel because they are skill based, so they almost always move first, allow for more sustained farming due to less damage.

EDIT: I'd say the hardest part of the playthrough is being stuck with Grant until Day 7's Wize quest, as that required me to restart the dungeon every time he lewded the FMC on the green checkmark or pink heart tiles in Dearshiel. That and getting through 10 people at the tavern without a molester...
save doesnt work

Reactions: shelter jjjj

sydorovich

Jan 3, 2020
Is there really any actual possession content here? Or it just one random npc or smth like in 90% games with this tag on this site.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
What are the skill items in the inventory that say they are for monster abilities? I'm almost done with my second playthrough and they haven't come up in any way.

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
What are the skill items in the inventory that say they are for monster abilities? I'm almost done with my second playthrough and they haven't come up in any way.
create monster class teammate at guild
or
buy monster class book from collector and teach it to someone
after that you can learn monster skills from items/guild
yes, you can teach Enicia all classes and skills
she starts with cleric, can unlock wizard from mage friend, but everything else must be unlocked with books from collector
she still has limited access to items, so skills like spear proficiency(warrior skill from guild) will be useless for her

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
create monster class teammate at guild
or
buy monster class book from collector and teach it to someone
after that you can learn monster skills from items/guild
yes, you can teach Enicia all classes and skills
she starts with cleric, can unlock wizard from mage friend, but everything else must be unlocked with books from collector
she still has limited access to items, so skills like spear proficiency(warrior skill from guild) will be useless for her
Thanks for the info.

billyjack456

Apr 3, 2019
I accidently skipped some text I need to save Alin but i dont know where to go i already went to the sewers but after that im stuck

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the following scenes?
Gallery.jpg
I got the normal Boron End but I don't know how to get the other scene or how to get to Borons house.
The scene in the bottom left that is active belongs to a scene where Enicia is stuck into a wall in the ruins but I have no idea how to trigger the other two.

How do you make the Nameless Ruins available? I have the Rustium Key but don't know where to use it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the following scenes?
View attachment 2746983
I got the normal Boron End but I don't know how to get the other scene or how to get to Borons house.
The scene in the bottom left that is active belongs to a scene where Enicia is stuck into a wall in the ruins but I have no idea how to trigger the other two.

How do you make the Nameless Ruins available? I have the Rustium Key but don't know where to use it.

Thanks
How did you get that rustium key?

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
How did you get that rustium key?
You get the key when you sleep, I think you need to get some monster event exp first, the tentacles nest where you mine the iron for the quest is a good place to go.

Speak to one the people at the tables in the explorer's hall, i think its the blue/black haired man just above Grant's table

Reactions: Shanni

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Where's Alin ?? I can't find her anywhere. The only clue is that i need to talk to someone at Horseshoe Street Market... I can't find the old man like the guide said or where to go next.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Where's Alin ?? I can't find her anywhere. The only clue is that i need to talk to someone at Horseshoe Street Market... I can't find the old man like the guide said or where to go next.
Found it, after you've talked to enough people at the main horseshoe street, you then go to the market area and talk to enough people there till there's a question mark on top of an old man near the place to shadow street

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
You get the key when you sleep, I think you need to get some monster event exp first, the tentacles nest where you mine the iron for the quest is a good place to go.

Speak to one the people at the tables in the explorer's hall, i think its the blue/black haired man just above Grant's table
I wanna ask why i don't get the gameover event when i defeated inside the tentacle nest

myami

Oct 25, 2018
I have done the whole game but no ending is unlocked, can someone send me the SAVE with the gallery unlocked?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
I have done the whole game but no ending is unlocked, can someone send me the SAVE with the gallery unlocked?
Go to Shady Street into the 2nd house from the right. Buy an 'Orb of Destiny' for 10 Coins from the collector and you can unlock the gallery yourself. If the Orb is not available you haven't finished the game.

Reactions: bobjones9792
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes