awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know what the values are on some weapons? Like the dry handler doesnt give any damage deets it just has flavor text. does that mean you dont get str to damage with it?
Dry Handler (should be Dreihander - 3-handed sword)
<Dice:3><Unique:7><Fold:2><Critical:18>
damage 3D6+7+2xSTR, crit if you score 18(all 6s)
"params": [0,0,0,-2,0,0,-1,0],
0 HP, 0 SP, 0 STR, -2 DEF, 0 SPI, ??, -1 SKI, 0 LCK

dazedanon
could you add "\n[dice][param][special]" at the end of all weapon descriptions where its missing?
attached notepad++ regex(probably working)

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Dry Handler (should be Dreihander - 3-handed sword)
<Dice:3><Unique:7><Fold:2><Critical:18>
damage 3D6+7+2xSTR, crit if you score 18(all 6s)
"params": [0,0,0,-2,0,0,-1,0],
0 HP, 0 SP, 0 STR, -2 DEF, 0 SPI, ??, -1 SKI, 0 LCK

dazedanon
could you add "\n[dice][param][special]" at the end of all weapon descriptions where its missing?
attached notepad++ regex(probably working)
Done, thanks for pointing it out.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock Luna as a companion? As well as what to do after the Berserker runs away?
Luna will be available during the endgame quest. I think it was shortly before/after you discover the lodge. The game will tell you when she is available. You should be close to that already, when you ask what to do after Berserker runs away. Leave the house of the trading company and a prostitute right next to the door should talk to you and give you the next hint.

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock Luna as a companion? As well as what to do after the Berserker runs away?
Luna informs you berserker run away->check his shop->talk to prostitute at entrance->talk to brothel owner->talk to mage friend about borrowing familiar->borrow it->find hidden area->Luna tries to investigate with knights->ghosts.exe->Luna asks for your help->congratulations Luna can now join the party

Reactions: lonelypop

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Done, thanks for pointing it out.
wait did you change 3-handed sword name to 2-handed sword, but description still says you need 3 hands? :p

"A large sword with a long and wide blade. It is used to crush enemies. It is said to be so\nheavy that an ordinary person cannot handle it without three arms."

it was purposfuly named Dreihander

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
wait did you change 3-handed sword name to 2-handed sword, but description still says you need 3 hands? :p

"A large sword with a long and wide blade. It is used to crush enemies. It is said to be so\nheavy that an ordinary person cannot handle it without three arms."

it was purposfuly named Dreihander
Honestly was so focused on the regex I just kinda autopiloted on the name lol. Now its fixed :b

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly was so focused on the regex I just kinda autopiloted on the name lol. Now its fixed :b
I just like to annoy people, cheers
btw did you check if all armor descriptions contain "[special]"? there are only 2 items without it, but they are mostly useless anyway, so you can skip it
-amulet of sterility ID193
-cloth outfit ID202

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I just like to annoy people, cheers
btw did you check if all armor descriptions contain "[special]"? there are only 2 items without it, but they are mostly useless anyway, so you can skip it
-amulet of sterility ID193
-cloth outfit ID202
Not annoying, I wish more people would point these things out tbh lol. Yeah the armors look good to me.

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
I think it's the worst game of all the ones the developer has made, the character doesn't feel forced to do things, she just does them, the scenes in the jobs are like it's because unlike Ambrosia, the protagonist in that game They forced her to carry out acts, so little by little the character's fall was felt, but here is a girl who says yes to everything, I think it's her personality, what is good are the dialogues that feed the scenes a lot H but The truth is, I think he had a very high bar and this game is not as good as its predecessors

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
celesphonia dev game. Tried a bit, didnt disappoint. I hope it gets steam release so i can insta buy it. Will put it on hold for now.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to change guard types? Like rear guard, Van guard, central guard?
Garnt is basically the DPS here, but he keeps dying because (I think) I set him as the van guard.
(Enicia got 90 hp now, so I want to make her the vanguard)

I think I set that up myself, but I have no idea how to change it again? was it permament? I've been fucking around in the main menu skills, passives and explorer guild already.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to change guard types? Like rear guard, Van guard, central guard?
Garnt is basically the DPS here, but he keeps dying because (I think) I set him as the van guard.
(Enicia got 90 hp now, so I want to make her the vanguard)

I think I set that up myself, but I have no idea how to change it again? was it permament? I've been fucking around in the main menu skills, passives and explorer guild already.
Vanguard, Central and Rearguard are fixed for every named character in the game. You can set it for created adventurers though. As Grant is a warrior he will get pretty tanky later anyway if you get the right equipment. For now, try to equip him with + defense/str/hp items. 2 Handed swords and spears give a great dmg boost but some also reduce defense. Give him some lvl ups and invest in strenght and get the heavy armor proficiency skill as well as Heavy Warrior, Iron Wall, Guardian of Steel and Great shield. I wrote some stuff about characters in an earlier post which might help you https://f95zone.to/threads/enicia-a...10-shimobashira-workshop.164258/post-11176557

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Vanguard, Central and Rearguard are fixed for every named character in the game. You can set it for created adventurers though. As Grant is a warrior he will get pretty tanky later anyway if you get the right equipment. For now, try to equip him with + defense/str/hp items. 2 Handed swords and spears give a great dmg boost but some also reduce defense. Give him some lvl ups and invest in strenght and get the heavy armor proficiency skill as well as Heavy Warrior, Iron Wall, Guardian of Steel and Great shield. I wrote some stuff about characters in an earlier post which might help you https://f95zone.to/threads/enicia-a...10-shimobashira-workshop.164258/post-11176557
oh alright. I just thought that I set them up like that, but seems like that was my own character and not the named ones.

Thanks for the fast response

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Once you have the materials, bring them back to the magic apprentice in town.

To complete this quest you need to finish three other quests that this quest unlocked.
There are three new npc's with question marks over their heads that have appeared in town.
The ones to the left and right of the horseshoe area are standing outside, while the horseshoe area crafter is inside.
Where the hell is the apprentice
She isn't in her hut in the morning, in the afternoon or evening, neither at night. I also looked at the one in Shady street
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(alright nevermind, I didn't check in the evening...)

• Haha
Reactions: Nyst

PandaAnilliatio

Jan 2, 2022
dont know if Im doing something retarded but when I try clicking "game.exe" it continuously loads, anyone else having this issue?

turns out I was being a retard and had a memory leak elsewhere, game itself runs fine

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes