Mitzar

Jan 11, 2020
Can't seem to understand what do enemies in Rustium do. Every time they attack it just says:

*blank line*
It didn't work on Enicia!

opangyou

Apr 22, 2020
Is there's a way to play the game on fullscreen ?
For some reason Alt + Enter or F1-F12 didnt work, and there is no such option on setting menu

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
there is a bug with your attributes, Strenth, SKI, luck are down permently during some events e.g. get the status estrus in the dungeon SKi is down -2, winning the battle against the evil spirit and get a dangerous stone strength is -2.
Effects are that dancing is useless (with a ski of nill on average you fail nearly every move,same for avoiding traps opening chests etc) how do you restore drained attribute/skill levels?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
there is a bug with your attributes, Strenth, SKI, luck are down permently during some events e.g. get the status estrus in the dungeon SKi is down -2, winning the battle against the evil spirit and get a dangerous stone strength is -2.
Effects are that dancing is useless (with a ski of nill on average you fail nearly every move,same for avoiding traps opening chests etc) how do you restore drained attribute/skill levels?
You can remove Estrus with a Calm Potion or by masturbating in you bed. Don't know anything about the dangerous stone though. Some items are meant to reduce stats or are a mixture of positive and negative stats. The only other way to reduce your stats is if you're wearing Restraining Clothes and/or the Sex Slave ring. Get yourself a ranger (Rishel) for your party. You'd want to put all your skillpoint into Skill with her anyway and she has some passives that increase your chances to avoid traps and opening chests. Increasing your dance skill will allow you to aquire new skills from the former dance girl (house to the right of the tavern) that will improve your success rates. Otherwise equip items that provide you with +Skill.

justprevail

Jan 12, 2019
Why is my newly created lvl 1 slightly weaker than ? I can't remember maybe Rishel gained them from just doing a few dugeons? but what I really want to know is any advice on creating hires in general if anyone feels like explaining.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
You can remove Estrus with a Calm Potion or by masturbating in you bed. Don't know anything about the dangerous stone though. Some items are meant to reduce stats or are a mixture of positive and negative stats. The only other way to reduce your stats is if you're wearing Restraining Clothes and/or the Sex Slave ring. Get yourself a ranger (Rishel) for your party. You'd want to put all your skillpoint into Skill with her anyway and she has some passives that increase your chances to avoid traps and opening chests. Increasing your dance skill will allow you to aquire new skills from the former dance girl (house to the right of the tavern) that will improve your success rates. Otherwise equip items that provide you with +Skill.
The lost of stat points does not lead to kicking in the passive abilities of your companions so far I can see a dice roll o 7 still gives an outcome of 7 (7+0)
So i quit the came i do not like losing out on too many things due to stat drain

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Why is my newly created lvl 1 slightly weaker than ? I can't remember maybe Rishel gained them from just doing a few dugeons? but what I really want to know is any advice on creating hires in general if anyone feels like explaining.
Not sure, but does Rishel wear any equipment that increases her stats? Newly created adventures don't have any at the beginning. The stats you showed should also include passive stats but there shouldnt be any differences on lvl 1. Depending on which boni you pick you can get a 0 balance with everything in the 'character' trait (Cheerful, Rough,...) except for Lucky where you get a flat +1.

Concerning character creation:
Most is pretty self-explanatory - Name, Title, Face, Gender, Tribe and Special are, as far as I know, purely cosmetic. Choose a class you prefer. 'Character' allows you to relocate a bit of the stats or just get +1 Luck. 'Position' gives the character a buff and decides how likely a monster will target said character - warriors and monster class are pretty tanky so vanguard is the choice, Enicia has Rearguard by standard so she is the least likely to be targeted. 'Initial Skill' gives you a flat +1 to a stat of your choice.

Enicia is a healer and a good candidate to learn magic (you'll get the chance for free pretty late in the story or just buy the correpsonding book at the shop in shady street for 60 coins). Put your points in Spirit. Get her a staff that provides +SP and/or a magic attack so that she is not totally useless if you're fighting non-undead/spirit enemies.
Rishel is great. Give her a bow (my preference due to the 2x Skill check), learn Fire Arrow to damage Spirits an learn her utility passives that provide trap evasion, additional loot etc. Put your points in Skill and learn throwing knives for a good ae attack. Quick attack will buff Rishel with bonus Skill for her first three turns in battle which is normally enough to defeat a trash group. If you want to teach her a new class, go for civilian as it will provide your group with good aditional passives and the skills also benefit from a high Skill attribute.
Last should be a tank, in my opinion warrior class is the best for this. Learn Full Power Attack and Rotating Slash early. Get the +HP and +Defense passives asap and then Auto Taunt. Main stats are Strength and Defense.
Monster class seems to be the most versatile but you learn skills that focus on Str/Spirit/Skill and you dont get enough points to focus an multiple stats.
Please note that Skill decides the order in which enemies and your teammates attack. Enicia and your warrior will mostly attack after the enemy if you dont care about their Skill values, while Rishel with her high Skill will almost always act first in every round. You can avert a good amount of dmg if you can get enough skill on Enicia and your warrior so that they can act before enemies. On the other hand you warrior will get pretty tanky, especially if you equip heavy armor items and can take a good amount of beating later on. Heavy armor items will often reduce your skill lvl at the same time, so dont invest any if you take that road. I put 2 points from level ups into skill and tried to get a few more from items.

Btw you can teach every character every class.
It might be that premade characters are in general a bit stronger then self-created ones. E.g. Rishel has the unique 'Former Thief' passive and Luna has a skill named 'Knight's Protection' I haven't seen anywhere else. Some scenes in the recollection room are also bound to Rishel, Grant, Luna (and Wize).
My group consists of Enicia (+Mage Skills), Rishel (+Civilian Skills) and Luna (you can also take Grant or a custom made warrior). Later into the game, if you have additional coins, Berg's Holy Spear will make spirits vulnerable to you warrior and teaching warrior passive skills to Enicia and Rishel will make them more tanky. Monster class can also provide your characters with additional +1Skill and +15 HP passives.

Last edited:

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
The lost of stat points does not lead to kicking in the passive abilities of your companions so far I can see a dice roll o 7 still gives an outcome of 7 (7+0)
So i quit the came i do not like losing out on too many things due to stat drain
When Enicia dances i have the following formula:
2d6(5)+Ski(8)+[Dance Rank+Dance Master](7) = 20

2d6(5) is the roll of the 2 dices, Ski(8) the current Skill from Enicia, Dance Rank varies between 0-5, depending on which Rank your Dance Skill is and Dance Master is a +2 Correction you can learn at lvl 5 from the former dancer.

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
So the orphanage can only be renovated once? Or I didn't know the requirement to further renovate the orphanage?

Dec 2, 2022
Does anyone have a list of skills by type? i want to know if the books the coin guy is selling are any good. Like are citizen skills useful?

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
Does anyone have a list of skills by type? i want to know if the books the coin guy is selling are any good. Like are citizen skills useful?
I think if you make a custom character for each class you can take them to the skill teacher person thing and see what all would be available. That wouldn't show you the skills you learn from books though.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So no fixed yet on one of the scene in stage where Enicia find her clothes?
It's fixed. No idea what the issue was so I just forcefully altered the code to properly start the scene...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mi China+
Dec 2, 2022
Anyone know what the values are on some weapons? Like the dry handler doesnt give any damage deets it just has flavor text. does that mean you dont get str to damage with it?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes