awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Where the heck do you go to dance?
on day 7 Wiz visits orphanage, after that go talk to her in the store, this unlocks quest to find trader for her in other city
you can dance in bar in that other city
later you will unlock secret club
at lvl 4 dancing you get skill to dance anywhere(knights might arrest you)

Reactions: Sofyanism

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Is there any way to have the lewd swimsuit given by the succubus at the end of the Nameless Ruins as a permanent outfit? I'd love to have her walking around getting stimulated by that "creature".
nope, no such item in game files, sorry

Gizza

Mar 14, 2018
I also defeated the boss numerous times also and never got the seed.
Started a new save and seeif it happens again

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I'm about 2/3 done with my second playthrough. The first was a slightly naughty MC and in this one she has really gone overboard (which by the way results in A LOT more money).

Anyway, I wanted to mention something that I thought was a glitch but turned out to be more of a game quirk.

If you get to the point of the game after solving the kidnapping and you just wander around for a long time without getting any quests, it is possibly because you didn't purchase the Explorer License.

I purchased it right away in my first playthrough but since I then was aware that the MC rarely, if ever, needs to solo any dungeons, I held off on spending the 8000 for a license. I then got to the point where she is supposed to get the "Abnormal Occurrence of Monsters" quest and she never did, so I finally remembered that I was not an "official" explorer, purchased the license, and the same guy immediately told me to visit Jonah for the "Monsters" quest. So, if you are running around late in the game and your Quests are empty, it could be that you never purchased the license so won't get the quest.

Aug 11, 2018
can you still get additional contracts if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I wanted to do a pure run first and then look for lewd scenes in the postgame, however some of them like working a the brothel seem to be tied to additional contracts so I was wondering if i could access that content later (I mean scenes that may require additional contracts I know you can't access scenes realated to boron if you take that choice)

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
should be just above froslin dwelling, so should be visible in your pic, no clue how to help you.
have you installed patch? some scripts could be broken after raw MTL translation, like serving food in bar
if not you should do it and load earlier save(you do have save from before accepting quest, right?)
its called Vox Furuyamamichi on my map, BTW
Is it unlocked in any specific way? i've seen people mention it in fishing quests, but I completely ignored fishing

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Oh I confused myself with the word patch. Yeah i'll need to take a look at why thats happening.
So you have any idea why that's happening?
I also got "Release condition error?" When agreeing to service a man in a map where we should search our clothes, using your latest patch on GitHub

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So you have any idea why that's happening?
I also got "Release condition error?" When agreeing to service a man in a map where we should search our clothes, using your latest patch on GitHub
Nope, as far as I can tell the MTL doesn't touch that part of the script so I have no idea why it fails like that. Could be a bug in the actual game, I'll need to try it with the original file to be sure.

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Nope, as far as I can tell the MTL doesn't touch that part of the script so I have no idea why it fails like that. Could be a bug in the actual game, I'll need to try it with the original file to be sure.
Noted !!! Thank you very much !

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
Are you able to complete all the corruption and scenes within 30 days. I hate it when there is a deadline of x days else game over type. I'm hoping this game forces extra contracts if the time limit has been reached.

MogekoKyuuri

Sep 3, 2017
Are you able to complete all the corruption and scenes within 30 days. I hate it when there is a deadline of x days else game over type. I'm hoping this game forces extra contracts if the time limit has been reached.
Yep, if you go full bananas in terms of corruption there's virtually no deadline since you can add more days through other means

MogekoKyuuri

Sep 3, 2017
Finished the game 2 different ways, I realized in the first sequence there's a choice between receiving the marks and declining the mark. Is there actually a way to decline the mark in the first encounter with berserk or it's just a fake option? I don't see it in the Japanese guide though.

I have tried
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes