Mar 22, 2021
so .. quick question ..

I found the graverobbers in battles but I can not seem to find them now. I think they were in the ruins? But what level? I wish it would be noted in the Enemy-notes p.p Can anyone help me?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
so .. quick question ..

I found the graverobbers in battles but I can not seem to find them now. I think they were in the ruins? But what level? I wish it would be noted in the Enemy-notes p.p Can anyone help me?
You can either lose to humans in the ruins or go to lower shadow street. In the southwest will be a shady guy near a tent with some hearts over his head. He will offer you a quest that promises riches when completing. Talk to him and accept the quest.

Mar 22, 2021
Thank you guys!

Another question ..( I'm so sorry .. ): so I got the fish but whre do i go with it?
The Walktrhough says the different colored wall near of Seeker's Church and Crest Street, but I can't find it .. or is that the wall on the map under the libary map? If yes .. there pops up a ,, ? '' but that's it
( I'm probably just stupid :HideThePain: )

NEVERMIND, I didn't even GOT the fish-quest xD Had to go to the cute witch girl first .. gawd damnit

Last edited:

Heroon

Nov 22, 2020
I downloaded all the saves in the forum to the computer, but there is no completely finished save. Can someone upload a save where things like Shame-lust are 100%?

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Just sharing my favorite BGM from this game. It is the BGM that plays when you enter the orphanage.

I have extended it to 4:47 mins since the original is only 1:15 mins with rough ending. Here is the zip file, just extract and enjoy.

You can also download the same BGM extended to 30 mins here:

Reactions: Gaym and Meestrado

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Just sharing my favorite BGM from this game. It is the BGM that plays when you enter the orphanage.

I have extended it to 4:47 mins since the original is only 1:15 mins with rough ending. Here is the zip file, just extract and enjoy.

You can also download the same BGM extended to 30 mins here: WORKUPLOAD
Ah, a fellow music appreciator. I also just go into the orphanage and crank my volume up. The bgm is really relaxing.

Reactions: Thant San

saddassad

Jul 26, 2020
on day 7 Wiz visits orphanage, after that go talk to her in the store, this unlocks quest to find trader for her in other city
you can dance in bar in that other city
later you will unlock secret club
at lvl 4 dancing you get skill to dance anywhere(knights might arrest you)
I've unlocked the secret club but I have no idea how to dance there.

Akina_Plays

Jan 1, 2022
If you want the Tavern Guide/Menu/Recommended Menus Here, it is:
Fish steak = I want to eat Fish Desire
Grilled Herb-Wrapped Goat Meat = Strong Heb Flavor Desire
Beef Stew In Wine = Tender Braised Meat
Leafy Vegetable Salad = I want Somthing Refreshing Desire
Fresh Fruit Assortment = Sweets Desire
Aged Cheese = Something that goes with wine
Butterd Potatoes = Potato
Fish Salad = I Want Fresh Fish Desire
Toast Set = I want to eat Bread Desire

It is hard to know, but after many trial and errors I finally got it.
Some are riddles (e.g. Something that goes with Wine, Wine get better when enough so Aged Cheese)
and some tips are commonly skipped over because we to lazy to read lol
but even if you read it translation still suck so I just brute force it.

Reactions: munelix

Madness_chaser

May 6, 2018
Errors found:

When finding customers during prostitution, traits are bugged

for example,

"Rough [HP decreases unnecessarily]c[0]"

I think the coloring got messed up.

During the first time with the millionaire

"Even though she knows it pleases [51], she can't stop."

Reactions: dazedanon

HelnKellr

Oct 21, 2019
where is the shortcut to find zato have been doing Marusta Pathway and Interchange still cant find him
Troqu provided an answer that helped me find Zato. Here was their answer.

... Enter the revers pass to get from Marusta to Megista and instead of sticking on the main path take the detour to the right and land on the speech bubble tile.
Additional info that might help.
Enter the location on the map called Marista Pathway (Marusta Direction).

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a way to gain more dungeon turn?
There are "rations" you can buy at the explores guild. They will increase your turns by 1. But theres a limit on how many rations you can hold. Another way, would be to use MTool cheats-

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Is there a way to gain more dungeon turn?
rations from guild give +1 when used
some items permanently rise cap(bought from guild or found randomly in chests(some boots or sthing like that))
random events can restore or drain turns

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes