Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
I got the extra contract and I can trigger the BoronEnd. When I choose the aditional contract I get a short scene and he says something about coming to his house but nothing else happens. How do I get to his house?
Boron's house is right out in the first section of the city after you leave the church. Just go from the church to the city and Boron's house is the first one on the left, right below the one with Halloween like decorations. I have attached an image:
Boron house.jpg

Reactions: Shanni

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
I got the extra contract and I can trigger the BoronEnd. When I choose the aditional contract I get a short scene and he says something about coming to his house but nothing else happens. How do I get to his house?
His house is one down from the mage lady on horseshoe st., top left of the map. visit at night

once you unlock the secret club how do you actually start dancing there? tried installing the mtl patch and didn't work
talk to a lady above the room where the owner is

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
I can't find that witch Suya...maybe i'm blind but please help me.
Leave the church area to the south to Horsestreet. You're looking for the house on your left. It's locked from morning to the afternoon. Visit it in the evening.

Reactions: Naralen

Naralen

Sep 23, 2017
Leave the church area to the south to Horsestreet. You're looking for the house on your left. It's locked from morning to the afternoon. Visit it in the evening.
I am overjoyed to have the solution now.
Thank you!

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone know what to do with the lewd skill? I know there has to be someone who gives you something for increasing it but idk where they're.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Phew, finished my second run, now all that's left is to do a lewd run for the content, or might not even do it tbh, i do remember in Ambrosia you miss content by not having a child and becoming a shrine maiden of the white haired Goddess thing, i wonder how much erotic path exclusive content is there on this one.

Without selling the crown or my UR gear this is the fastest i've finished, 12 days.
best.jpg crown.jpg

UR gear makes the combat a walk in the park, also i got a UR bow who for some reason scales off strenght when Rishel was nearing 20 skill
bow.jpg

Still, hard to lose combat with stuff like this.
armor.jpg

A pity the shark staff ins't BiS for Enicia, it was so strong in Ambrosia, rip Sharktact.

Reactions: Astralfan

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Where do you pick up Grant? Does talking to him at the Guild add him like it does the woman with him?

PandaAnilliatio

Jan 2, 2022
Just finished, absolutely terrific game. It felt rewarding actually doing lewd stuff even on my initial virgin playthrough but a highlight was definitely going full slut and getting all contracts, idk why but Boron end was weirdly my favorite.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes