blackrabite

Jun 9, 2020
OK, I've searched the forums, spent hours trying to find it. Where does one get the license for dancing?

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
OK, I've searched the forums, spent hours trying to find it. Where does one get the license for dancing?
It's a contract you can apply with Baron [old man in the church]. You probably need to lower your sanctity stat to see it in the contract menu.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
There are "rations" you can buy at the explores guild. They will increase your turns by 1. But theres a limit on how many rations you can hold. Another way, would be to use MTool cheats-
How do you use Mtool to edit it?

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
1689742575513.png

do some quest just dont get removed from the quest menu?

how do u finish this one?

i tried finish the "Dearsia Ruins" w/ and w/o Risha and Grant and its still there.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 2782019

do some quest just dont get removed from the quest menu?

how do u finish this one?

i tried finish the "Dearsia Ruins" w/ and w/o Risha and Grant and its still there.
You need to finish 10th Floor of the Ruins, then the quest disappears.

By the way, I almost beat the game, and I'm on my way to finish the last quest, but I want to unlock some of the H-scenes that don't appear in the provided walkthrough. Can anyone help me, maybe someone know the condition of unlocking those scenes? The scenes I lack:
- Check the laundry and go to the Orphanage at night 1-3
- After going to certain ruin with Grant 2
- Big hole in the wall 2-3 (I've been many times in the ruins and had that trap activated, but it doesn't go beyond the first one)
- If you fall into a place where the tentacles reside 1-3 (where are those tentacles?)
- When you reach the goal in the lewd world 1-3 (what lewd world, where?)

Also, there is this Nameless Ruins that have very short map and are locked with a door at the end, and they require Rustim Key, or something like that. How to get that key?

I'll appreciate any help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pysus

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
You need to finish 10th Floor of the Ruins, then the quest disappears.

By the way, I almost beat the game, and I'm on my way to finish the last quest, but I want to unlock some of the H-scenes that don't appear in the provided walkthrough. Can anyone help me, maybe someone know the condition of unlocking those scenes? The scenes I lack:
- Big hole in the wall 2-3 (I've been many times in the ruins and had that trap activated, but it doesn't go beyond the first one)
- If you fall into a place where the tentacles reside 1-3 (where are those tentacles?)

Also, there is this Nameless Ruins that have very short map and are locked with a door at the end, and they require Rustim Key, or something like that. How to get that key?

I'll appreciate any help.

There is some laundry in front of the orphanage (typical green event symbol), check it in the morning/day, go into the cellar of the orphanage on the same day at night. for the 2nd event just go into the cellar at night again, 3rd event is at night at your bed in the church

I think you need to talk to him in the explorer guild again. Check how you triggered the first event.

Mining map, 2nd stage, north of the camp you can build is a yellow speech bubble - move on it

Nameless Ruins, get the Rustim Key. You get the key randomly when you sleep. Not sure what the conditions are, but somebody wrote that you need some monster exp. Mining map with the bubble seems a good place to get started.

would love to know that myself

Does anybody know how to get the scenes with the additional contract from Boron (3) and the scenes at his house?

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
orphanage already explained, 1-3 variant is based on lewd level, only 3 is repeateable
for Grant and Big hole, try exploring ruins only with Grant in team
tentacles were in top right corner of floor 7, I think?
lewd world, lustium, rustium seem to be different translations for dungeon in nameless ruins; you get key in a dream, but I have no clue what is the requirement for a dream, since I didnt go full lewd route

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the scenes with the additional contract from Boron (3) and the scenes at his house?
have you tried
-repeating contract scene(you can do it with at least 1 lewdness)
-visiting his house at night
-talking to him after completing game and sparing him from arrest
-completing game without his personal contract then getting one
?

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
ANyone figured out what is on the right side next to the Library and how to pass the Guard?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
have you tried
-repeating contract scene(you can do it with at least 1 lewdness)
-visiting his house at night
-talking to him after completing game and sparing him from arrest
-completing game without his personal contract then getting one
?
If i knew where it is I would do that. Don't know if it is accessible after you finished the main story.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017

There is some laundry in front of the orphanage (typical green event symbol), check it in the morning/day, go into the cellar of the orphanage on the same day at night. for the 2nd event just go into the cellar at night again, 3rd event is at night at your bed in the church

I think you need to talk to him in the explorer guild again. Check how you triggered the first event.

Mining map, 2nd stage, north of the camp you can build is a yellow speech bubble - move on it

Nameless Ruins, get the Rustim Key. You get the key randomly when you sleep. Not sure what the conditions are, but somebody wrote that you need some monster exp. Mining map with the bubble seems a good place to get started.

would love to know that myself

orphanage already explained, 1-3 variant is based on lewd level, only 3 is repeateable
for Grant and Big hole, try exploring ruins only with Grant in team
tentacles were in top right corner of floor 7, I think?
lewd world, lustium, rustium seem to be different translations for dungeon in nameless ruins; you get key in a dream, but I have no clue what is the requirement for a dream, since I didnt go full lewd route
Still can't do the Orphanage, there is no mark around the laundry, does the event depends on lewdness?
Is there some switch to unlock all the scenes?

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Just wanna say this dev is insane.
I actually went back and played Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia, both are also great games.
And they are already making .

Reactions: Aluminum13

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
If i knew where it is I would do that. Don't know if it is accessible after you finished the main story.
After some amount of contracts there will be a special scene while applying a contract where Boron tries to
apply his own also. You have a choice to say yes or no at that point, to get the scenes say yes and from there it's self explanatory. EDIT: Try "Performing only the Ritual" option from the apply contract menu. You need at least Lust LV. 1

Still can't do the Orphanage, there is no mark around the laundry, does the event depends on lewdness?
Is there some switch to unlock all the scenes?
the scene happens at nighttime - specifically in the orphanage, it is in the room that leads downstairs, south of the kitchen. Once you beat the game a crystal that unlocks all scenes will be available in Shadow Street, buy it with ancient relic coins

Last edited:

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
After some amount of contracts there will be a special scene while applying a contract where Boron tries to
apply his own also. You have a choice to say yes or no at that point, to get the scenes say yes and from there it's self explanatory. EDIT: Try "Performing only the Ritual" option from the apply contract menu. You need at least Lust LV. 1

the scene happens at nighttime - specifically in the orphanage, it is in the room that leads downstairs, south of the kitchen. Once you beat the game a crystal that unlocks all scenes will be available in Shadow Street, buy it with ancient relic coins
I got the extra contract and I can trigger the BoronEnd. When I choose the aditional contract I get a short scene and he says something about coming to his house but nothing else happens. How do I get to his house?

posadas

Aug 29, 2020
once you unlock the secret club how do you actually start dancing there? tried installing the mtl patch and didn't work

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Didn't see anyone talking about it in the thread so i'll say, Luck stat is extremely necessary if you plan to find good equipment, the character in the team with the highest luck stat is what determines the items inside the chest, not where you find the chests.

For example, my first game clear where Enicia is the highest Luck (2) still drops UC/R items in Dark Corridor 10.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Meanwhile on a test save i did i'm at day 4 and thanks to having created a custom character and flooded her with Luck i already got UR and SSR gear.
3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes