niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
In Marusta at the bottom left, there is a guy standing in front of a yellow house. He also has an arrow on his head. Whenever Enicia interacts with him, he says "What are you looking at? Have you fallen for me?".

Is there anything to do with him?

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Try magic/elemental attacks like Rishel's Fire Arrow (I think Resentful Spirits are immune against Fire Arrows though). Berg's Holy Spear is a good option for a warrior, if you have enough coins to buy it from the collector.
Ty, though getting Berg seems quite impossible for majority of the game. Fire Arrows or any other magic damage seems to work. Switching to that mage girl and clerk girl as party members made it playable as they have magic spells to fight.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
How do you increase lewdness, lust is maxed
When Lust is high enough you should get a dream sequence when you go to bed. There, you can either distance yourself from your horny thoughts or ermbrace them. If you embrace them your lewdness lvl should increase. Don't know if the option reappears if you denied it once.

Blazinghot

Nov 18, 2022
Enicia.jpg
Holy moly, I think this outfit is the best dancer outfit that Shimobashira created. I love this way more than the Ambroisa one.

Reactions: odynson

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Instead of agreeing to some contract bs she should have just whipped the townsfolk up into a zealous mob and had the debtor guy lynched for trying to repossess the local church lol.

Reactions: GenericDrunkCoomer

Reeses

Apr 4, 2022
I'm stuck with quest summon evil spirit where i have to search for the culprit or something like that

niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
In Marusta at the bottom left, there is a guy standing in front of a yellow house. He also has an arrow on his head. Whenever Enicia interacts with him, he says "What are you looking at? Have you fallen for me?".

Is there anything to do with him?
Anyone?

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
When I try the tavern quest and do the "Recommend Menu" choice no matter what I select (e.g.: fresh fish? -> Fish Salad, but tried the grilled fish and couple of other too later on) I always get "Hmm... this isn't it" response. Is there need to have some higher stats/LVL etc., or is it just broken?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes