Dark fader

Nov 14, 2022
I downloaded the compressed version and this is what happens when I play it with joiplay, does anyone know how to fix it? Screenshot_2023-08-24-17-49-41-861_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get sex with Grant? I've farmed a bunch of the heart spaces but I only get harassment instead of sex

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Between Ambrosia, Celesphonia and Enicia, which one has the most content (or are they equal) ?
Celesphonia by a long shot. I think my playtime on Ambrosia was around 9 hours. Celesphonia took around 14 hours. There's just an insane amount of stuff in Celesphonia. I haven't played Enicia to the end yet but I can't imagine it being as long as Celesphonia.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanhan

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Celesphonia by a long shot. I think my playtime on Ambrosia was around 9 hours. Celesphonia took around 14 hours. There's just an insane amount of stuff in Celesphonia. I haven't played Enicia to the end yet but I can't imagine it being as long as Celesphonia.
celesphonia has a modded version btw, you might wanna try that. The game feels much more challenging and interesting with it

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to get sex with Grant? I've farmed a bunch of the heart spaces but I only get harassment instead of sex
At some point in the mid-game grant will ask enicia to do a quest with her alone. be alone in a party with grant and complete the quest

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes