Dracostoc

Oct 10, 2020
I think I'm at the end of the game. I gave the cat familiar some fish and now have to find some place in Megista to advance the plot. I've been everywhere I can think of though and still nothing. Where do I go?

*found it, jesus that was a sneaky location. The FAQ is slightly off with street names (I'm guessing MTL differences). It should be Emblem Street, not Crest Street.

Last edited:
May 13, 2021
does this game have a situation where you get enslaved and raped repeatedly like in ambrosia, how to do access the slave content of this game

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
does this game have a situation where you get enslaved and raped repeatedly like in ambrosia, how to do access the slave content of this game
There are 2 such situations

1. The Slave Trader/Tomb Raider Capture
2. The Frostlin Capture (goblin equivalent)

Both have multiple ways of accessing.

Slave Trader / Grave Robbers Capture
1. Losing in dungeon floors 4 to 7 and floor 9. There should be a message stating when they appear. Don’t remember if was a warning from the dungeon guard or if was the message tile of the dungeon when you first enter the stage.
2. Accepting a shady quest in the Lower Shadow Street bringing you directly to the capture. Lower Shadow Street is unlocked with time around the same time as Wize’s Marusta quest. If you’re quick with the Dearsia Ruin dungeon, you can lose there sooner.

Frostlin Capture
1. Losing and Giving up (or failing to escape) in Frostlin’s Dwelling. Dwelling is unlocked by talking to an Explorer sitting to the upper left table of the Explorer’s association.
2. Losing in dungeon floors 2 to 3 and floor 8. This can be gotten relatively early but still not earlier than #1
3. Losing and Giving up in Frostlin Large Village. This one is unlocked when talking to an old man in the “Abandoned Village of Epis”.

Edit: I recently started another playthrough for the endings and floor 8 of the Dearsia Ruin was noted to have a lot of Frostlin's. I updated my floor descriptions for both capture sections, since it's likely losing in floor 8 is another Frostlin capture.

Last edited:

angelabisogni

Mar 7, 2021
Downloaded a full save for the pure ending (want to watch that before my first playthrough because I just want to corrupt her). I need to tell Luna about Boron. Where is she?

PRforPR

Mar 27, 2020
Downloaded a full save for the pure ending (want to watch that before my first playthrough because I just want to corrupt her). I need to tell Luna about Boron. Where is she?
If this is after talking to Boron and he confesses.

Luna should be back in front of the lord’s castle. Do note she’s not there at night so you’ll need to pass the time.

If this is before Boron’s confession, Luna is in Suya’s house. Evening and Night only.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes