NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I think it's the worst game of all the ones the developer has made, the character doesn't feel forced to do things, she just does them, the scenes in the jobs are like it's because unlike Ambrosia, the protagonist in that game They forced her to carry out acts, so little by little the character's fall was felt, but here is a girl who says yes to everything, I think it's her personality, what is good are the dialogues that feed the scenes a lot H but The truth is, I think he had a very high bar and this game is not as good as its predecessors
Im glad someone said it.

Ngl, this game sucks. Its not good at all, compared to the previous game, this game is a MAJOR step back everything feels like shit, Dice roll mechanic is cool but it ends up putting way to much junk on the screen. Compared to ambroisa, this game is 5x worse, like the scenes in this game feel so fucking forced and stupid I cant comprehend it. They feel SOOO out of place.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
- Check the laundry and go to the Orphanage at night 1-3

There is some laundry in front of the orphanage (typical green event symbol), check it in the morning/day, go into the cellar of the orphanage on the same day at night. for the 2nd event just go into the cellar at night again, 3rd event is at night at your bed in the church
I can't seem to trigger the 2nd event after viewing the 1st. Is there some requirement?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the 2nd event after viewing the 1st. Is there some requirement?
You need to check the laundry only for the first event. 2nd one should trigger automatically when you go to the orphanage basement at night again.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
It's been some time since I played the game but I remember having some problems with triggering that scene myself. It took me a good amount of tries but I was assuming you had to trigger the laundry event before (which isn't possible after playing the first event). The only other thing I can think of is that there might be a hidden requirement like Lewedness Lvl 1 that is not included in the hint in the recollection room. I'd suggest you just go for other stuff for now and try again every once in a while. If the guy appears upstairs in the church at night you're already at the 3rd event. Sorry I wasn't able to help you.

xavier0000

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry for the question, it may be very silly, but I've already been looking for it but I still can't find a way to level up.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry for the question, it may be very silly, but I've already been looking for it but I still can't find a way to level up.
Press ESC to enter the menu. Select Growth, then the character you want to level up. Confirm the Lvl from x to x+1 (top row, should be automatically selected) and distribute your attribute point afterwards.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
The only other thing I can think of is that there might be a hidden requirement like Lewdness Level 1 that is not included in the hint in the recollection room.
Is there some way to raise just her lewdness level quickly? Based on how the event chain has 3 stages (mirrors) in the recollection room, this is probably it.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Is there some way to raise just her lewdness level quickly? Based on how the event chain has 3 stages (mirrors) in the recollection room, this is probably it.
Hmm, most of the events have 3 stages. Only way to increase lewdness is by performing sexual acts. Some actions will give you more points than others but the increase is always linked to other sex stats. Gangbangs in the brothel or getting captured by the guy with the dubious quest in lower shadow street is probably the fastest way but considering what you wrote that is probably not an option for you. Otherwise get all the contracts you can get and purposefully run into molesters in the park at night or in Marusta. If you're still a virgin you should always get an option to escape before being forced to have sex. Just play the game, take all the scenes you can get on the way, and advance the story. If you want to do a virgin playthrough just ignore the scenes and take your progess into a new game and be as lewed as you want. Thats the way I did it.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
If you want to do a virgin playthrough just ignore the scenes and take your progress into a new game
Can a player keep playing after they've finished all story content and gotten an ending? Or does the game force you into New Game+?

siverian

Sep 30, 2017
How do I unlock the old street of the king? and the mission of the artisans, I already killed many spirits and I have the maximum rank, and I already helped with the iron girls and cleaned the blacksmith's workshop

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
how to deal with ghosts and undead? seem like except for enicia everyone is useless for them and fight turns into spamming exorcism for 5-10 turns.

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
how to deal with ghosts and undead? seem like except for enicia everyone is useless for them and fight turns into spamming exorcism for 5-10 turns.
Try magic/elemental attacks like Rishel's Fire Arrow (I think Resentful Spirits are immune against Fire Arrows though). Berg's Holy Spear is a good option for a warrior, if you have enough coins to buy it from the collector.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes