Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
The content of the game is on the edge. But this content stands out sharply from the vast stream of vanilla bullshit. And for the sake of such great content, you can tolerate some of the graphic flaws. And one more thing: for those who like to throw mud - in life, you have to kill on the spot for something like that. But this is not life. Here is the game. And let it be better for people to throw off the stress here, and not in life. Respect to the author, the game is great!
My native is not English, translated via google. So if it's clumsy - excuse me.

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Using 7zip (which is free in the app stores) was key for me being able to delete it.

tk4901 said:
Right click 7z to open the file Enslaver_-_Dark_path_-_Version_0.1.3 in 7Z and then right click to rename Enslaver_-_Dark_path_-_Version_0.1.3 .zip You can unzip or delete normally
Worked perfectly Thank you Sir!!!!

Reactions: L0b0ts

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Idk why everyone is having problems. I right click, 7zip, extract here. Open the folder and start the .exe just fine.
I misunderstood people at first as well, but try deleting the file you downloaded (unless it is fixed) you wont be able to.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
File appears to be downloading as a ".3" file not a .rar or whatever.
This problem is known, the Dev did not know about this release until it was brought to his notice, that is whythe file is not with a zip ending. Please direct your questions to the person who gave us this dud file.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes