Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3] [MiloHaze FetishFactory] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.49 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 578 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 543 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vladiator666

Feb 1, 2021
One of the weirdest files I ever downloaded, how I got it working
  1. Added the file archive using winrar and choose zip format
  2. Checked "Delete files after archiving", click ok
  3. Opened the newly made zip file and renamed the weird file inside adding .zip at the end of it, took a while loading but worked
  4. Extracted twice...
Can confirm this worked!

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Aristro

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Nice Game!!! Few constructive criticisms :-
  • The animation loops are way too long in my opinion. This is the first time I had to fast forward during a lewd scene...
  • Some texts are unreadable because of white background. A text box should go long way..
Everything else looks nice...

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Nice Game!!! Few constructive criticisms :-
  • The animation loops are way too long in my opinion. This is the first time I had to fast forward during a lewd scene...
  • Some texts are unreadable because of white background. A text box should go long way..
Everything else looks nice...
Btw, I was thinking about the loops these days. I just think just like you. I’ll consider it and definitely will make changes (btw, I think to make a three-four frame loop for smoother experience).

about the text, yeah. I know that issue from 0.0.9 and I set a black outline around the text. Because didn’t figure out other decision.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
not working
For those that are having trouble renaming their file, it's because of windows options. In your folder explorer, if you go to view/options/change folder and search options, then switch to view tab and uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types". After that, you should be able to successfully rename the file to .zip and it should work as normal from then on

Reactions: jso1997
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes