Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I mean getting girls pregnant with or against their will. As In MC actively knows he's doing it and doing it on purpose. Blackmailing piggy to come to him during her fertile period, shit like that. Also seriously consider doing a timeskip or something the MC looks too young for this stuff and his dick ain't helping either.
Oh, clear.

That’s too deep for Jason’s personality, friend. He’s young, dumb and full of cum. I doubt he does anything for any particular purpose. He wants something and he does it. This is the stereotype of his character.
And, yeah. He’s young. And with tiny dick.

After all, Jason is not a positive character and the purpose is not to like him. The tiny dick is metaphor, like long hair, etc.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Oh, clear.

That’s too deep for Jason’s personality, friend. He’s young, dumb and full of cum. I doubt he does anything for any particular purpose. He wants something and he does it. This is the stereotype of his character.
And, yeah. He’s young. And with tiny dick.

After all, Jason is not a positive character and the purpose is not to like him. The tiny dick is metaphor, like long hair, etc.
Yeah but he looks like a kid. I remember entering puberty and people and dicks looked like that. Makes me feel uncomfortable playing as him. Other characters look mature or at least closer to 18. I still love the game and like it a lot, it's offering something you can't find elsewhere.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Yeah but he looks like a kid. I remember entering puberty and people and dicks looked like that. Makes me feel uncomfortable playing as him. Other characters look mature or at least closer to 18. I still love the game and like it a lot, it's offering something you can't find elsewhere.
Yes, I think I understand.

Apparently I have not realized my idea completely clearly. The idea was the player not to associate with the character in the game, just to watch and control the story of a kid who realizes his strength and... his psychopathy.

This is one of the reasons I choose the third person perspective. Precisely because I didn't want the player to associating with Jason, just to be “observer” (and to control his story to some extent).

By presumption, Jason is 18 years old. I portrayed him as young to increase the feeling that he was inexperienced and dumb.

And let's not forget the basics, of course: it's all pure fantasy made for fun.

...and kids, please don't do this at home!

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, I think I understand.

Apparently I have not realized my idea completely clearly. The idea was the player not to associate with the character in the game, just to watch and control the story of a kid who realizes his strength and... his psychopathy.

This is one of the reasons I choose the third person perspective. Precisely because I didn't want the player to associating with Jason, just to be “observer” (and to control his story to some extent).

By presumption, Jason is 18 years old. I portrayed him as young to increase the feeling that he was inexperienced and dumb.

And let's not forget the basics, of course: it's all pure fantasy made for fun.

...and kids, please don't do this at home!
Overall, the creative idea is clear and immersive. It's cool that you decided to use elements of game design in this genre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Milo Haze FF I love the game, I'm can't wait to play the new update! Do you know when it will be out? Even an estimation?
Keep up the good work!
Hi, friend.
Unfortunately, the answer is that it will not be soon. Two months, most likely until the patron version and three until the public release.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Only workupload link is working in Windows link :(
Hi, friend! Thanks for the report. But do it to some of the uploaders here. Tha current links are managed from them. If I post my links for my mega, after the report they will be replaced with theirs. Until - check nopy and workuolad links.
If you prefer mega - send me a pm, I’ll send you my links.

thanks

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
update????
Well, friend...

Unfortunately, it won't be soon. At the beginning of next month I will release 0.1.3 early access (30% of the full update) for my subscribers. Maybe (I hope I succeed) I will release 0.1.6 in April and in the beginning of June I hope that Day 2 will be ready and I will publish a public version.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
hi, dont want be impatient,but.....new update when? :D
Hi, friend... Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, it won't be soon. At the beginning of next month I will release 0.1.3 early access (30% of the full update) for my subscribers. Maybe (I hope I succeed) I will release 0.1.6 in April and in the beginning of June I hope that Day 2 will be ready and I will publish a public version.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Well, friends... Great news. Enslaver - Dark path 0.1.3 is out now (for supporters) and after a month (around 6-7-8th of May) the update will be publish here, itch.io and gamejolt . The version is the same as early access version, of course, so - the only difference is the key word "early access" for my supporters. Stay healthy and tuned!
main_menu02_ea.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes