Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Game wont load, window is trying to find a solution why it's stopped. Never had the problem with v 0.9 so I guess I wont be going any further with this one.
I got a warning that it needs Windoze Vista to run --- Wtf ? pretty stupid.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well this makes 10 games i can't play ... you keep mixing the 64 and 32 bit ... and it keeps telling me the app crashed .... all the time .. i wish you devs would stop doing this .. this looked like a good game to play .. well i can't so good luck with it :mad:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Enjoyed the previous games but the girls' caricature like facial expressions here are extremely ugly & a big turn off.
I hope this could be changed. Crying or being shocked/humiliated/resigned when violated does not turn a girl into a troll

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well this makes 10 games i can't play ... you keep mixing the 64 and 32 bit ... and it keeps telling me the app crashed .... all the time .. i wish you devs would stop doing this .. this looked like a good game to play .. well i can't so good luck with it :mad:
it seem i have the last version .. sorry .. updating now .... :)

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

taylor666999

Jul 15, 2020
this is one of the best VN games i've played sheerly for the shock value and how depraved it is.

I wish there were more disturbing, sadistic content like this. Does anyone know of anything similar?
Yup! been looking for something like this for a while!!...would love to check more games like this

rkdrkswhdk

Aug 26, 2020
I'm looking forward to the story.
But I don't want to do it because women's faces look like oak. Why do all the female characters in the game that I like make me look ugly? I'm so disappointed...

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Will there be any animation incorporated into this game anytime in the future or perhaps a sequel?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Will there be any animation incorporated into this game anytime in the future or perhaps a sequel?
Hi, friend. I’m considering such a things like animation, but that will happen when I get the new and better gpu. Maybe for the late updates, somewhere around summer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Pregnancy planned or nah?
Well... I’m not sure what exactly do you mean. If you mean pregnant mom and aunt... or other... not sure yet.
If you mean just uncountable cumin inside - yeah. Of course.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Well... I’m not sure what exactly do you mean. If you mean pregnant mom and aunt... or other... not sure yet.
If you mean just uncountable cumin inside - yeah. Of course.

I mean getting girls pregnant with or against their will. As In MC actively knows he's doing it and doing it on purpose. Blackmailing piggy to come to him during her fertile period, shit like that. Also seriously consider doing a timeskip or something the MC looks too young for this stuff and his dick ain't helping either.

Reactions: genthrow
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes