Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hmm I will wait for "Enslaver - Fluffy bunny joy path" I think.
You'll have to wait for a while... someday when subscribe star kicked me out and I make a Patreon page with lovable Jason who gives flowers and shares kisses with the girls... I think it's a great idea to beat censorship by giving it up completely ... as many others do ...

... Naaaah! I'll accept bitcoins then. Jason is a good pall and I won't betray him. :))))

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Well, friends... Great news. Enslaver - Dark path 0.1.3 is out now (for supporters) and after a month (around 6-7-8th of May) the update will be publish here, itch.io and gamejolt . The version is the same as early access version, of course, so - the only difference is the key word "early access" for my supporters. Stay healthy and tuned!
View attachment 1130419
Still 1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Still 1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, friends... Great news. Enslaver - Dark path 0.1.3 is out now (for supporters) and after a month (around 6-7-8th of May) the update will be publish here, itch.io and gamejolt . The version is the same as early access version, of course, so - the only difference is the key word "early access" for my supporters. Stay healthy and tuned!
The beginning of May will be published in itch.io, here, etc. I just informs you when you can expect "Early access - supporter version" for non-supporters. :)

Reactions: nio :3

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
This version is not updated by me. That’s an early-access-subscribers release. Officially I’ll update the thread around 6-7th of May

edited - I mean “may” :)

Last edited:

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
I downloaded the version that was available at the time of this message and it messed things up a bit, the file itself couldn't be found so to speak even though i could see it in the folder, it couldn't be deleted and had no extension but could still be extracted, the game still works.

I solved the issue by adding the folder with the troublesome file into an archive and told the program to delete the original folder when it was done packing it up, after that i could just delete the zipped file and remade my downloads folder, problem solved.

But yeah this mess should of been avoided in the first place.

Reactions: Asheath

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I downloaded the version that was available at the time of this message and it messed things up a bit, the file itself couldn't be found so to speak even though i could see it in the folder, it couldn't be deleted and had no extension but could still be extracted, the game still works.

I solved the issue by adding the folder with the troublesome file into an archive and told the program to delete the original folder when it was done packing it up, after that i could just delete the zipped file and remade my downloads folder, problem solved.

But yeah this mess should of been avoided in the first place.
Really isnt an issue, just open the file in WinRar and you are fine.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
One of the weirdest files I ever downloaded, how I got it working
  1. Added the file archive using winrar and choose zip format
  2. Checked "Delete files after archiving", click ok
  3. Opened the newly made zip file and renamed the weird file inside adding .zip at the end of it, took a while loading but worked
  4. Extracted twice...

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
One of the weirdest files I ever downloaded, how I got it working
  1. Added the file archive using winrar and choose zip format
  2. Checked "Delete files after archiving", click ok
  3. Opened the newly made zip file and renamed the weird file inside adding .zip at the end of it, took a while loading but worked
  4. Extracted twice...
Just add a ".zip" to the filename.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
I took the file form PixelDrain, no problem. Juste add .zip and all's good

By the way : Nopy say "malformed request" .. .

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes