Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Ah, ok. But shouldn't the beginning be tagged as complete then??
It’s not fully completed. The version is 0.9.9 if you can notice. It’s needs a little more polishing and proofreading to be finished. I just don’t have inspiration to do it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It’s not fully completed. The version is 0.9.9 if you can notice. It’s needs a little more polishing and proofreading to be finished. I just don’t have inspiration to do it.
But it's basically done, yes? I should play it first then this.

P.S. Will this have pregnancy?

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
It's true that it was a bit confusing at first...
Congratulations on all the work and progress since the first version of the first game! (y)
Keep the good work !

• Red Heart

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Updated: 2021-08-19

Here is the Italian translation
of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-19
Version: 0.1.6

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So no complaints, the dev made it perfectly clear what kinks I should expect to encounter. My problem isn't that the MC is a raging asshole. My problem is that he is that and NOTHING more. Playing an unrelenting over the top out of control asshole gets boring pretty quickly. Give me a bit of nuance in how he behaves and, for me, it's a very different game.

I always support a dev's right to create the game they desire, so I'm out. Best of luck with the game.

Reactions: fz and Milo Haze FF

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So no complaints, the dev made it perfectly clear what kinks I should expect to encounter. My problem isn't that the MC is a raging asshole. My problem is that he is that and NOTHING more. Playing an unrelenting over the top out of control asshole gets boring pretty quickly. Give me a bit of nuance in how he behaves and, for me, it's a very different game.
I'm into nice play, so the neutral interactions were pretty good. They didn't advance the game, but they certainly add to it.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes