wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all,

i lost my save for this game, the save for the next update, I wonder if someone could help me....
Thank you ;)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
The biggest problem of this game is that MC has the most unlikable face ever. I wanted to punch him so bad
It's not from his face, I can assure you. It's from the role. :D

He obviously plays well when he annoys you so much.:KEK:

However, this is the idea of having a bad protagonist in a story. So - thank you for your kind words. :)

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous, super jeu !! ce mec est fou mais tellement que ca en est drôle, j'aime beaucoup le délire du personnage Graphismes sympa et histoire délirante !! Je recommande !!!! Je n'avais pas vu que c'était le volet numéro 3 en le commençant. Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français et je compte faire la traduction du 1 et 2 également (a venir)

Hello everyone, great game!! this guy is crazy but so much that it's funny, I really like the delirium of the character Nice graphics and crazy story! I recommend !!!! I didn't see that it was part number 3 when I started it. I took the liberty of translating it into French and I'm planning to do the translation of 1 and 2 as well (to come)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
You realize that in this way you are making the principle of support through patreon / subcribestar meaningless?
I think it's simple people do not have money to play, I feel sorry for them, I think who likes the game can they pay you for the game like me?

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This game really needs animations on the sex scenes, will you consider doing some? Otherwise looks interesting, but I didn't play it further when I saw it doesn't have.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes