MrCdots

Jun 27, 2018
Tried to play on Android but had to stop as I couldn't read the text. Its a white background with a white text ..............

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I do really like your game even with there being some things I don't like but if it had audio as in sound effects with the sex scenes I would almost certainly support it even though ppl can mute it. It seems a lot of ppl here don't like that I don't get it If I am having sex with someone I want to hear they are enjoying it but it seems most ppl here want silence.

• Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I do really like your game even with there being some things I don't like but if it had audio as in sound effects with the sex scenes I would almost certainly support it even though ppl can mute it. It seems a lot of ppl here don't like that I don't get it If I am having sex with someone I want to hear they are enjoying it but it seems most ppl here want silence.
I don't think "enjoying" is quite the right word for most characters in this series :Kappa:.

• Haha
Reactions: Yotsuyu

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I really hope going further you can have fun with Mrs. Khatri. She isn't superbeauty, but there is something exotic about her and this tingles my boner more than any other character.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF
Jan 19, 2018
How can the game possibly be 4GB at version 1.6? Just to compare, Summertime Saga is on update 20 has a metric frick ton of content and is 1GB... I'll be sure to check it out at a later date, but some optimising has to happen for sure. Good luck with the project though!

Reactions: libertypics
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes