Nov 7, 2017
Don't let people get you down -- if you are making the game you want, take in good criticism and apply it where you feel it makes sense, but don't worry otherwise! I am intrigued to play an evil MC, so this has gotten my attention personally for that reason. I actually - speaking from a female perspective - think the MC is (just face, body seems fine) ugly, but I think that can work well because if he's evil and doing certain things, it might work better narratively! Looking forward to trying it!
I totally agree with you. I honestly don't find Jason, the MC that ugly at all. He can't be as ugly or creepy as the guy from the Personal Assistant and he's more evil. Lol. I love Enslaver. It has become one of my favorites up there with Lust and Power, The Headmaster, Raptus, Hard Love, The Personal Assistant, Dirty Pool (my favorite part of this game is doing things to poor Emily even force her to streak naked in public and other crazy stuff etc. Lol.), Annie's School Days, Dreams of Desire, The Gift Reloaded and Blackheart Hotel (at least up to v0.4). I always love playing an evil MC and do whatever I want with poor girls. Lol. I wish there were more games like Enslaver and I would say Raptus, Hard Love, The Personal Assistant, Dirty Pool and Annie's School Days (sadly they're all on hold except one of them is abandoned) are almost as good but I think this one beats them all, as the best. Btw, Milo Haze FF thank you making this awesome game and I can't wait for more updates!

screenshot0001.png

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is there a walkthrough mod?
You don't really need one, it's not like there's an overly convoluted storyline with multiple branching paths that require the player to keep at least 50 different save games! :ROFLMAO:

But, all fun aside, you just don't need a walkthrough mod. Whenever you get to a point where you have to make a choice, just remember that the MC doesn't care about anyone other than himself and he loves forcing women to do what he wants. (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't really need one, it's not like there's an overly convoluted storyline with multiple branching paths that require the player to keep at least 50 different save games! :ROFLMAO:

But, all fun aside, you just don't need a walkthrough mod. Whenever you get to a point where you have to make a choice, just remember that the MC doesn't care about anyone other than himself and he loves forcing women to do what he wants. (y)
When he is at the news office all choices seem to end the same though. Is there a "right" choice there?

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
When he is at the news office all choices seem to end the same though. Is there a "right" choice there?
News office? If that's in the latest version I can't comment because I've not gotten around to playing that yet. So many games, so many updates and just not enough time in a day! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
News office? If that's in the latest version I can't comment because I've not gotten around to playing that yet. So many games, so many updates and just not enough time in a day! :ROFLMAO:
No worries. I understand 100%. That scene just really didn't feel like there was a right choices thread. I probably missed something when I tried all the selections

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
No worries. I understand 100%. That scene just really didn't feel like there was a right choices thread. I probably missed something when I tried all the selections
Yeah, sometimes I think I've made the right choice only to end up with something going wrong! :ROFLMAO: But it's nothing a quick rollback can't fix! (y) But if all the choices end with the same result I'd suspect there might be something wrong with the choices! :unsure: Maybe Milo Haze FF can shed some light on that for you and the rest of us?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Yeah, sometimes I think I've made the right choice only to end up with something going wrong! :ROFLMAO: But it's nothing a quick rollback can't fix! (y) But if all the choices end with the same result I'd suspect there might be something wrong with the choices! :unsure: Maybe Milo Haze FF can shed some light on that for you and the rest of us?
Hi, friends. Thanks for the comment.
Firstly… I thought that the game don’t need walkthrough, because it’s simple enough (and I never played game with hints. I discovered everything)… but obviously I was wrong. Because:
1. If you don’t replay the game several times you miss a lot of content(last day one dude complains that the game is short. It’s not.) Some scenes are locked when you choose something else( you can’t fight with plum if you don’t talk with her)
2. …
I think to make a gallery for the next update… so, if someone is curious, will check the missing paths.

p.s. the scene in daily testicle is connecting scene and it has no good end. Jason can’t fuck everything and everywhere.. yet.. :)

be safe
Milo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Firstly… I thought that the game don’t need walkthrough, because it’s simple enough (and I never played game with hints. I discovered everything)… but obviously I was wrong. Because:
1. If you don’t replay the game several times you miss a lot of content(last day one dude complains that the game is short. It’s not.) Some scenes are locked when you choose something else( you can’t fight with plum if you don’t talk with her)
2. …
I think to make a gallery for the next update… so, if someone is curious, will check the missing paths.

p.s. the scene in daily testicle is connecting scene and it has no good end. Jason can’t fuck everything and everywhere.. yet.. :)

be safe
Milo
Thank you!!! I just was thinking I did something wrong as it seemed everytime I left the mc states the he "fucked up".

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
2. …

be safe
Milo
Yo I'm so glad you took my advice to heart about the gallery! That's so dope! Looking forward to when that'll be a thing! :D
Because yes I had to play through it at least 2-3 times to see everything (I think I did at least). So like we talked before a gallery will be super useful to track if we missed anything or not. Even better if there's a section per character. Although of course if it's a minor character you ever get only one or two interactions with it can be put along with others like it in an "Others" section or etc haha.

Oki good, I wondered a bit too but was almost certain since I really tried all the combinations possible hahaha. And I like that "yet" hehehe~ :devilish::sneaky:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Yo I'm so glad you took my advice to heart about the gallery! That's so dope! Looking forward to when that'll be a thing! :D
Because yes I had to play through it at least 2-3 times to see everything (I think I did at least). So like we talked before a gallery will be super useful to track if we missed anything or not. Even better if there's a section per character. Although of course if it's a minor character you ever get only one or two interactions with it can be put along with others like it in an "Others" section or etc haha.

Oki good, I wondered a bit too but was almost certain since I really tried all the combinations possible hahaha. And I like that "yet" hehehe~ :devilish::sneaky:
Yeah, of course I’ll consider the good advice. Gallery is something that I don’t completely understand as… “need”. But after several conversation I realize the possibilities…

And one more.. maybe I’ll make a gallery-like additional bonus scenes for the… not-much-vanilla fetishes.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah, of course I’ll consider the good advice. Gallery is something that I don’t completely understand as… “need”. But after several conversation I realize the possibilities…

And one more.. maybe I’ll make a gallery-like additional bonus scenes for the… not-much-vanilla fetishes.
Yeaaaah true true! Smart of you to think about that. You could indeed do these kinds of things also. Nice.

Last edited:

dougmanbr

Jan 15, 2019

It would be great if the game had a gallery so that we don't have to replay everything

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Well that's the basic function of a gallery so it goes without saying. But Milo already said he intends to take the time to do it eventually anyways so no worries bub.
Actually… obviously I still don’t understand how gallery works. Because I can’t understand conception “we don’t have to replay the whole game”. Because In my understanding gallery is something like “achievements” in steam. You have to play the scene to open it. Right?

Edit: you will not be able to reach all the scenes with one play-through. Because you Lock some scenes if you see others.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Actually… obviously I still don’t understand how gallery works. Because I can’t understand conception “we don’t have to replay the whole game”. Because In my understanding gallery is something like “achievements” in steam. You have to play the scene to open it. Right?

Edit: you will not be able to reach all the scenes with one play-through. Because you Lock some scenes if you see others.
Oh of course it's like achievements. You don't make a gallery with all of it's content unlocked from the get go for sure haha! That would make the point of playing the game obsolete for a lot of people. Same goes for the ones that want to play it, they won't have something to track their progress and if they missed out on something, so that they can go and hunt down that scene they missed!

So it has two basic uses:

1. Being able to replay the see the scenes that you unlocked yourself by playing the game, without having to fill your save slots to keep one for each scenes until you run out or have to replay the game and get there each time you wanna re-watch it.

2.Being able to keep track of the scenes that we unlocked or not to know if we missed something, and if so, motivate us to go on the hunt to find that missing scene! Aka, give an incentive to replay the game differently/choosing different routes, which makes replaying it fun and still feel relatively fresh. :)

And then of course like you suggested you can have fun and add bonus images or etc. That is optional stuff that is always up to the dev and not usually expected. But still a nice touch to have obviously hehe.^^

EDIT: That's what you had in mind right? :0 Or something else?

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
And then of course like you suggested you can have fun and add bonus images or etc. That is optional stuff that is always up to the dev and not usually expected. But still a nice touch to have obviously hehe.^
yes. Indeed. New bonus out-of-story scenes after finishing some achievements.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Sooo, will we see more action with Mrs. Khatri? I'm really anxious to see her in "action". She and the MC certainly have some of the same villainous traits. Angry sex is one of the best :D

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes