fz

Jun 16, 2017
It's not from his face, I can assure you. It's from the role. :D

He obviously plays well when he annoys you so much.:KEK:

However, this is the idea of having a bad protagonist in a story. So - thank you for your kind words. :)
I'm sorry to say, but you might want to consider the constructive criticism in this thread.
What stops me from even downloading and trying this game is exactly what others have criticized over and over in this thread; The MC face and the gigantic boobs that are so big that they clip through the clothes.
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just telling it like it is.

Reactions: Cooldude17

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I'm sorry to say, but you might want to consider the constructive criticism in this thread.
What stops me from even downloading and trying this game is exactly what others have criticized over and over in this thread; The MC face and the gigantic boobs that are so big that they clip through the clothes.
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just telling it like it is.
Yeah, actually I do. A lot. But “I don’t like big tits and MC’s face!” is not criticism. It’s personal taste.

“light in some of the renders are not good” - that’s criticism. And yeah, I know it.

“In some renders there is a clipping issues with the poses” - that’s a constructive too.

“the sorry is little bit dumb and forced” - that’s Useful too.

“your English is really bad” - same.

look, I know my game have a lot of issues and it’s not very good, but I’m improving it and Im trying. Mostly because of the reasoned feedback and reasoned criticism.

But… “i don’t like red dresses! I won’t download the game!” Sorry, it’s not criticism.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
I think the MC's face actually (kind of) suits his personality.
His expressions esp. during dialogues are spot on... for a total jackass.
And his inner monologues are funny too.

Yes, his face has been used before in a few other games, mainly for young teens. But that's generally true for most of these games.

Story/character wise, It's a unique game. Different than many others. Whether you'll like it or not, is a matter of taste.
Well done dev.
Cheers!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Enslaver Dark Path v 0.1.7
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc..
Alternative persistent save location
Grant storage permissions on first run.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Don't let people get you down -- if you are making the game you want, take in good criticism and apply it where you feel it makes sense, but don't worry otherwise! I am intrigued to play an evil MC, so this has gotten my attention personally for that reason. I actually - speaking from a female perspective - think the MC is (just face, body seems fine) ugly, but I think that can work well because if he's evil and doing certain things, it might work better narratively! Looking forward to trying it!

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
So I played for a few hours before going to bed yesterday and even though usually I'm not into being an extreme abuser I must admit I enjoyed this one way more than I expected. It certainly felt very different than anything I played before, with Jason being an intensely abusive lil asshole and then the hardcore aggression/rape scenes. Also the look of the characters, how the story develops and the dialog. Also I don't mind how Jason looks personally. In fact I think the look really fits his personality while not being a pain to look at (but then again some people are into the "ugly bastard" thing and it's fine). Imo he simply look average with an average lil bully haircut. But when he has the manbun he looked pretty hot and dope. I almost wanted him to keep his hair that way lmao. Anyways, I'll continue playing it for sure and will be until it's done.

--------------------------------------------------

Now, although I did enjoy it overall, there's some constructive criticism I had in mind:

- Not having any music or sound is a bit of a let down. Not a big deal at all though. But it can add some atmosphere and immersion if there's ambient sounds and etc.

-Adding a gallery that keeps track of the scenes we unlocked or missed would be immensely appreciated. It would really be of help to not waste time on a girl more than needed and of course also a very enjoyable thing to have access to hehe. Also knowing if anything was missed is really nice and it helps and motivate people to see all the scenes you put so much effort into. :)

- The actual dialog is pretty decent if you keep the themes, character and kind of game it is in mind. Although apart from the obvious English language errors here and there, I was kinda annoyed by the overuse of "uhhhhh" and similar stuff. It disrupted the reading a lot, broke the pace really often and didn't bring anything to the game or scenes in the end too. It could even feel like padding to some.

- Now the "animations" loops of the sex scenes are way too long. I think I saw someone telling you that and that you'd consider it. And I would heavily agree. It really broke the pacing of those scenes and felt more like a chore. And using skip sometimes would go too far and I'd have to go back and etc etc. Didn't feel great. Also, you seem to have mentioned adding frames to those loops and that would be indeed great. The more the better obviously. I saw that you answered that you wouldn't incorporate actual animation and that's ok. Of course the more fluid the better but I get that it's a lot of work so that is up to you to decide how much quality you want to inject in those.

- Then there is the look of the girls. There's two things that bother me. One more than the other. So I'll start with the one that bothers me less, which is the faces. They really look original and particular and I love that, so don't get me wrong. But often when you do expressions, even when they are saying really simple stuff that doesn't seem to have a tone, they go from looking really cute and particular to pretty ugly to even looking like goblins at times. Then again I have a feeling that is intentional and if so I could see what you're going for and I respect that! The only thing is that sometimes it's so intense that we can clearly see parts of their models faces breaking lol. And at some points it almost looks like crude Gmod videos I used to watch on Youtube back in 2008 hahaha.

- After that the second thing which bother me the most in the whole game is the boobs. And no, not because I think they are too big or don't have textures that I would like. Those are in fact totally fine, even though I'm not the biggest fan of mega tits lol, I can enjoy them and ironically enough my two favorite girls are the ones with the huge ones so far. But it's not because or their bongos and more because of their super cutiepie faces and their innocent looks and behaviors haha. I'll admit I love corrupting pure and innocent cuties~. Also your boobs textures, shapes, nipples are pretty nice! I was even reeeeeally pleasantly surprised with the look of the nipples of the teacher...uh...the younger one? McLain or something? I'm bad with names sorry haha!

But yeah, imo the real issue is when the girls with big boobs have clothes on. They look soooo broken the large majority of the time. The look and shape of them really don't make any sense most of the time. Sometimes they look crushed and/or flat and/or clearly broken with tons of vertexes spiking out everywhere, other times everything is clipping through each other like the clothes. But it's really just the high school girls with the big tits. The other girls so far everything looks great with or without clothes on from what I'm seeing so far. So yeah, if there was something to work on first, imo it would be this issue.

Now I have some questions/suggestions:

- I'll be honest your progression system with the girls confuse me a bit? Because if I was being "nice" to Roxy for example, then on the second class I would have the exact same dialogue with her, nothing changed. Then if I went the sexual aggression route she would flee and in the next class as soon as she sees me when I go up to her she flees again. But then I just continued with both her and Melonie to always try out the route where you force yourself onto them and that would pretty much bring progression each time. Except when I met Roxy in class, one time out of two she would flee. But I think I noticed a pattern? Basically when a girl (or maybe just Roxy? Haven't really explored the others yet) has just been sexually assaulted the next time she sees you in class she's going to automatically flee? And if so, does that mean I'm always better off choosing another girl instead to not waste a class event opportunity OR the girl fleeing is part of the progression so that the next event with her unlocks? It would be highly appreciated if you could clear up how your system works. Or a least a little bit please, because so far it's a bit confusing at times. Also, from what I can gather I have a feeling you can't see all the scenes in one playthrough right?

- Then I wondered if there was sex scenes with Cooper I could look forward to or that will be implemented in the future? Cuz when she ain't angry or annoyed she looks really fuckin cute and also the dynamic between her and Jason is interesting and it'd be fun to explore that.

- Again on the progression system with the girls. To see the next sex scene, is the only way to do that is to force yourself onto them? Now I know this game ain't about sweet words and cuddles, no worries lmao. But I wondered if I was missing out on a different way to get them to do stuff or let me do stuff? Like corrupt them by subduing and tempting them in various ways. Or being "nice" to them to gain their trust and then manipulate them and their self-esteem into doing things for example? Because so far it seems to me that the large majority of the time to escalate things, it's necessary to brute force your way to it. Do I have the right impression or?

- And lastly, since I liked this game and I learned that it was literally a sequel, I got curious about your first one. I definitely intend to play it even though the screenshots give me the impression you only have sex scenes with middle aged women (aunt/mother)? Or should I expect some fun with girls of the same age (or around/a bit older) in the first one too?

So yeah, that's it! I hope this will be of help and thank you very much in advance if you answer any of my questions. I wish you luck in all your endeavors! :)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
So I played for a few hours before going to bed yesterday and even though usually I'm not into being an extreme abuser I must admit I enjoyed this one way more than I expected. It certainly felt very different than anything I played before, with Jason being an intensely abusive lil asshole and then the hardcore aggression/rape scenes. Also the look of the characters, how the story develops and the dialog. Also I don't mind how Jason looks personally. In fact I think the look really fits his personality while not being a pain to look at (but then again some people are into the "ugly bastard" thing and it's fine). Imo he simply look average with an average lil bully haircut. But when he has the manbun he looked pretty hot and dope. I almost wanted him to keep his hair that way lmao. Anyways, I'll continue playing it for sure and will be until it's done.

Now, although I did enjoy it overall, there's some constructive criticism I had in mind:

- Not having any music or sound is a bit of a let down. Not a big deal at all though. But it can add some atmosphere and immersion if there's ambient sounds and etc.

-Adding a gallery that keeps track of the scenes we unlocked or missed would be immensely appreciated. It would really be of help to not waste time on a girl more than needed and of course also a very enjoyable thing to have access to hehe. Also knowing if anything was missed is really nice and it helps and motivate people to see all the scenes you put so much effort into. :)

- The actual dialog is pretty decent if you keep the themes, character and kind of game it is in mind. Although apart from the obvious English language errors here and there, I was kinda annoyed by the overuse of "uhhhhh" and similar stuff. It disrupted the reading a lot, broke the pace really often and didn't bring anything to the game or scenes in the end too. It could even feel like padding to some.

- Now the "animations" loops of the sex scenes are way too long. I think I saw someone telling you that and that you'd consider it. And I would heavily agree. It really broke the pacing of those scenes and felt more like a chore. And using skip sometimes would go too far and I'd have to go back and etc etc. Didn't feel great. Also, you seem to have mentioned adding frames to those loops and that would be indeed great. The more the better obviously. I saw that you answered that you wouldn't incorporate actual animation and that's ok. Of course the more fluid the better but I get that it's a lot of work so that is up to you to decide how much quality you want to inject in those.

- Then there is the look of the girls. There's two things that bother me. One more than the other. So I'll start with the one that bothers me less, which is the faces. They really look original and particular and I love that, so don't get me wrong. But often when you do expressions, even when they are saying really simple stuff that doesn't seem to have a tone, they go from looking really cute and particular to pretty ugly to even looking like goblins at times. Then again I have a feeling that is intentional and if so I could see what you're going for and I respect that! The only thing is that sometimes it's so intense that we can clearly see parts of their models faces breaking lol. And at some points it almost looks like crude Gmod videos I used to watch on Youtube back in 2008 hahaha.

- After that the second thing which bother me the most in the whole game is the boobs. And no, not because I think they are too big or don't have textures that I would like. Those are in fact totally fine, even though I'm not the biggest fan of mega tits lol, I can enjoy them and ironically enough my two favorite girls are the ones with the huge ones so far. But it's not because or their bongos and more because of their super cutiepie faces and their innocent looks and behaviors haha. I'll admit I love corrupting pure and innocent cuties~. Also your boobs textures, shapes, nipples are pretty nice! I was even reeeeeally pleasantly surprised with the look of the nipples of the teacher...uh...the younger one? McLain or something? I'm bad with names sorry haha!

But yeah, imo the real issue is when the girls with big boobs have clothes on. They look soooo broken the large majority of the time. The look and shape of them really don't make any sense most of the time. Sometimes they look crushed and/or flat and/or clearly broken with tons of vertexes spiking out everywhere, other times everything is clipping through each other like the clothes. But it's really just the high school girls with the big tits. The other girls so far everything looks great with or without clothes on from what I'm seeing so far. So yeah, if there was something to work on first, imo it would be this issue.

- I'll be honest your progression system with the girls confuse me a bit? Because if I was being "nice" to Roxy for example, then on the second class I would have the exact same dialogue with her, nothing changed. Then if I went the sexual aggression route she would flee and in the next class as soon as she sees me when I go up to her she flees again. But then I just continued with both her and Melonie to always try out the route where you force yourself onto them and that would pretty much bring progression each time. Except when I met Roxy in class, one time out of two she would flee. But I think I noticed a pattern? Basically when a girl (or maybe just Roxy? Haven't really explored the others yet) has just been sexually assaulted the next time she sees you in class she's going to automatically flee? And if so, does that mean I'm always better off choosing another girl instead to not waste a class event opportunity OR the girl fleeing is part of the progression so that the next event with her unlocks? It would be highly appreciated if you could clear up how your system works. Or a least a little bit please, because so far it's a bit confusing at times. Also, from what I can gather I have a feeling you can't see all the scenes in one playthrough right?

- Then I wondered if there was sex scenes with Cooper I could look forward to or that will be implemented in the future? Cuz when she ain't angry or annoyed she looks really fuckin cute and also the dynamic between her and Jason is interesting and it'd be fun to explore that.

- Again on the progression system with the girls. To see the next sex scene, is the only way to do that is to force yourself onto them? Now I know this game ain't about sweet words and cuddles, no worries lmao. But I wondered if I was missing out on a different way to get them to do stuff or let me do stuff? Like corrupt them by subduing and tempting them in various ways. Or being "nice" to them to gain their trust and then manipulate them and their self-esteem into doing things for example? Because so far it seems to me that the large majority of the time to escalate things, it's necessary to brute force your way to it. Do I have the right impression or?

- And lastly, since I liked this game and I learned that it was literally a sequel, I got curious about your first one. I definitely intend to play it even though the screenshots give me the impression you only have sex scenes with middle aged women (aunt/mother)? Or should I expect some fun with girls of the same age (or around/a bit older) in the first one too?

So yeah, that's it! I hope this will be of help and thank you very much in advance if you answer any of my questions. I wish you luck in all your endeavors! :)
Lol, friend. THAT! That is called feedback, God damn it!!’:LOL:

I’ll have to reared it several times, but I’ll answer you properly! Believe me!

thanks for that. Honestly

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoofusMan

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Lol, friend. THAT! That is called feedback, God damn it!!’:LOL:

I’ll have to reared it several times, but I’ll answer you properly! Believe me!

thanks for that. Honestly
Awww awesome dude! I'm glad you appreciate it that much :D . My OCD tends to make me type for hours sometimes (especially when I'm passionate about the subject) hahaha!

But yes, my pleasure really. I'm more than happy if it helps you out in any shape or form. c:

And no worries, take your time buddy. I'll wait for your reply patiently ^^

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019

Hello, friend! Before I begin, I just want to add that this is exactly the way constructive criticism and feedback is given.

I will not answer you in points, but in free text, so if I forget something or do not pay attention to it, feel free to ask me again.

Jason as a vision and character was created sometime in 2018, so it would be fair to say that I am definitely a "pioneer" in the use of this Daz3D character. Since I saw my game as a third-person from the beginning, I thought that his face would not be such a problem as it obviously is. But honestly, I don't care much :)

As you have noticed, everything in it is done for a purpose. Long hair is for a purpose, so is the hairstyle, as well as the way he dresses. Your logic is clear - criminal, rebel, blah blah blah.

About the music. As a matter of fact, the first game had ambient music and it was awful because I only used it for free and it's ... bad. At a later stage, I realized that music is like animation (which I'll pay attention to later), if you want music, then the whole game has to be voiced. I can't afford to pay artists to read the lines, just as I can't afford to order a soundtrack ... and I wouldn't use the free ones because it will be like the characters and locations of Daz3d - every second game will have the same . And this is ridiculous ...

Regarding the gallery - I will definitely try to add a gallery. I say "try" because I'm neither a programmer, nor an animator, nor ... anything related to this industry, I just need to find some ready-made code and learn how to implement it in the script. But, yes, you are right about the gallery. It's important.

For the dialogue ... I'm glad you liked it, you sound like a native to me, so that really means a lot to me. I'm not a native speaker, I have a proofreader who is also not completely native, but it definitely helps me a lot. that is, it fixes my grammar and typos, because I think the whole script. Regarding the use of too many parasitic words, I do it because I want my text to sound as conversational and simple as possible. As people talk to each other, you know :)

I've always preferred to show rather than tell, so the text is definitely in the background of my work.

I thought a lot about animation. animation is like music. You can't just animate sex scenes. It's ridiculous. Not to mention the quality of the animations themselves in the indie porn games ... it's more than ridiculous. Two or three second frame loops with different resolution and lighting. I just cringe watching them ... so, yes ... I decided to do something average like an interactive visual novel. More renderings for everything, instead of static pictures and text walls below, plus a three-second loop for sex scenes. I think my choice is more correct since I can't animate the whole game.

for my loops, you may have noticed that of the two-frames, there are now four or five frames. I have progress, as it is called, lol.

There are probably more things I haven't covered from your question, but if you're interested, ask. I am glad that there are people who are intrigued by my game and are interested in details.

And not. Jason didn't have sex with Cooper. I don't know if he will.

best regards
Milo

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Hello, friend! Before I begin, I just want to add that this is exactly the way constructive criticism and feedback is given.

I will not answer you in points, but in free text, so if I forget something or do not pay attention to it, feel free to ask me again.

Jason as a vision and character was created sometime in 2018, so it would be fair to say that I am definitely a "pioneer" in the use of this Daz3D character. Since I saw my game as a third-person from the beginning, I thought that his face would not be such a problem as it obviously is. But honestly, I don't care much :)

As you have noticed, everything in it is done for a purpose. Long hair is for a purpose, so is the hairstyle, as well as the way he dresses. Your logic is clear - criminal, rebel, blah blah blah.

About the music. As a matter of fact, the first game had ambient music and it was awful because I only used it for free and it's ... bad. At a later stage, I realized that music is like animation (which I'll pay attention to later), if you want music, then the whole game has to be voiced. I can't afford to pay artists to read the lines, just as I can't afford to order a soundtrack ... and I wouldn't use the free ones because it will be like the characters and locations of Daz3d - every second game will have the same . And this is ridiculous ...

Regarding the gallery - I will definitely try to add a gallery. I say "try" because I'm neither a programmer, nor an animator, nor ... anything related to this industry, I just need to find some ready-made code and learn how to implement it in the script. But, yes, you are right about the gallery. It's important.

For the dialogue ... I'm glad you liked it, you sound like a native to me, so that really means a lot to me. I'm not a native speaker, I have a proofreader who is also not completely native, but it definitely helps me a lot. that is, it fixes my grammar and typos, because I think the whole script. Regarding the use of too many parasitic words, I do it because I want my text to sound as conversational and simple as possible. As people talk to each other, you know :)

I've always preferred to show rather than tell, so the text is definitely in the background of my work.

I thought a lot about animation. animation is like music. You can't just animate sex scenes. It's ridiculous. Not to mention the quality of the animations themselves in the indie porn games ... it's more than ridiculous. Two or three second frame loops with different resolution and lighting. I just cringe watching them ... so, yes ... I decided to do something average like an interactive visual novel. More renderings for everything, instead of static pictures and text walls below, plus a three-second loop for sex scenes. I think my choice is more correct since I can't animate the whole game.

for my loops, you may have noticed that of the two-frames, there are now four or five frames. I have progress, as it is called, lol.

There are probably more things I haven't covered from your question, but if you're interested, ask. I am glad that there are people who are intrigued by my game and are interested in details.

And not. Jason didn't have sex with Cooper. I don't know if he will.

best regards
Milo
I'm really glad you're satisfied my constructive criticism and feedback! I really try to take the time when I can and where it feels important.

Oh dang oki so the character dates a few years back, I see. But like I said I don't see it as an issue myself, I'm even surprised by all the reactions people have towards him. But it's good that you don't let it bother you, I'm glad to hear that! ^^

And yes that's indeed the impression I had on the intent behind the overall look of Jason and it totally makes sense!

Oh it's the first time I see someone saying that if there was a soundtrack implemented that they'd feel the need to absolutely implement a complete voice acting of the dialogue! I'm surprised you'd say that considering a lot of games that are successful and games that I love do use simply either some BGM and/or ambient sounds. But I respect your choice and yes it is a fair point that we tend to hear the same royalty free music all over the place, even on YouTube lmao. But sometimes there is some less overused tracks and also sometimes it just fits the scene so well that it not a bother. There's always a music slider for people that are annoyed too ofc. But again, I do see what you mean and it's totally valid. Like not having the funds to do custom work also which is even more understandable ofc. (Oh boy... now I just imagined how some character would sound like vs their looks and it's hilarious. Let alone in the rape scenes holy shit hahaha! Some voice actors would destroy their throat I swear hahahaha!).

Ah listen I totally understand that. Like a lot of people here you're not an expert in those fields and it's all self taught. Which honestly is a very inspiring and brave thing to do. And yes of course, borrowing some ready made coding that can be implemented in your game to make the process of creating a gallery more easy is totally fair game. Wtv helps making it easier after all. But yeah in the end I'm just glad to hear that you are considering it! :)

Oh, yeah the writing! That reminds me I finished it earlier during the night and replayed it to see all the scenes (I mean, I think I did hahaha). And yeah overall, the story/storytelling and dialogue (without taking in consideration the quality of the English.) is really nice imo! It's growing more and more over me. I still think personally that culling a portiong of the "uhhhh" "ahhh" "Ohhh" that are used quite a lot would do good. BUT I do get what you mean and the intent behind it, and with moderation and a good balance I think it would indeed make feel the conversations more natural than other games where everyone seems to already constantly have they're replies 100% ready and shot at each other non stop/continuously, like robots haha.

Now as for the quality of the grammar and spelling, yes it's clearly not the best but very far from being the worst that's for sure. We can very easily understand what is going on and the intent behind it. And it's funny because I am not a native speaker of English, but rather my native language is French haha! I'm from Québec, so I'm French-Canadian. But here people my age usually are bilingual and speak both languages fluently. Also, of course it's still very good you have a proofreader and seeking any other voluntary help for these kinds of things is always a good thing to do. As a matter of fact, you're so chill that if you don't mind me offering and feel like it, I don't mind helping out with that and being an additional proofreader! I never did that before but I'm ready to try. With your attitude I feel it will be time well spent on my part since clearly you are passionate about your project. :) (but seriously no worries if you don't need it or don't feel like having me do that for you for wtv reason. I'll understand!)

Oh yes, I get what you mean and well...it shows! hahaha! You do apply that philosophy very well for sure. And that is a very valid approach too! I mean Jason is the kind of person that makes sense that they don't like talking too much, is always right to the point and very bold/forward.

Oh of course I didn't expect you to suddenly learn how to do animations and take the time to do them and etc. It's a shit ton of work for sure and if it's half assed it shows, a LOT, like you said yourself haha. So I get it. There are some that do have really nice or very decent animations though, but yeah I can't imagine the amount of work and expertise it required lol.

And for the loops I did notice there is some in there that indeed do have around 4-5 frames in their loops now that you mention it. My only issue is how long it is for the loop repetitions to run out and move on to the next/new loop/angle or etc. I think reducing the amount of times your loops are repeated before moving on to the next thing would do a whole lot of good regarding on how the scene feels and also to not get bored or an action or angle, while also avoiding to have to use the fast forward skip which can very easily make us go too far and have to rollback and then it ruins the beat/mood at times.

Now for things you might have not addressed I would have to mention my section of my text that talks about the look of the girls. What I liked about their design and also what actually looks objectively bad because of the mesh and vertex of the models being really broken at times or things clipping and etc. If you don't mind reading it again and giving me your opinion on that part it'd be really nice! :) It's separated in the last three paragraphs of the constructive criticism section to be more precise!

Also in the section where I ask questions I asked about the progression system in the first and third paragraph. That would really clarify quite a lot of things on how the game works and also what is a possibility or not! :0

Oh oki, no worries I just wondered about Cooper. Well I hope you'll consider it one day hehe! But if it doesn't happen I'll understand haha. It's your vision in the end! :)

Well thank you for taking the time to answer the large majority of it, it's really appreciated you take the time to do that. Communication between devs and players is so crucial and I'm glad it seems so important to you and that you understand why it is!

Looking forward to your next reply when you have a chance! c:

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

**********************************************************************************

of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.6]

di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.6]

**********************************************************************************

of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3]

di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-28
Version: 0.1.7

Reactions: DiableFripon

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
Damnnn, I need games like this!!! It would be wonderful if anyone could suggest more games like this!! Already played the first path!

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes