JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
did you paste all the 3 files inside 'EnslaverDarkPath-0.2.0-pc\game' directory?
it works for me , I tried again to check again after unzipping the game file and pasted the 3 files in EnslaverDarkPath-0.2.0-pc\game.
Not sure what your talking about. I DL it, extracted the game and played it.

• Angry
Reactions: madarapotato

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Enslaver - Dark Path [v0.2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Enslaver - Dark Path [v0.2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.7]

di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.7]

of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.6]

di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.6]

of Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3]

di un fan Enslaver - Dark path [v0.1.3]

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-10
Version: 0.2.0

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
How to get the maximum scene on day 2 at the nightclub with two girls Pamela and her frend.
day02_night_club_part11_blowjob_end01
In the begining there was no option to add pill. Maybe this is the way. But In this update (0.2.0) there was no option to get it in the first place.

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
How to get the maximum scene on day 2 at the nightclub with two girls Pamela and her frend.
day02_night_club_part11_blowjob_end01
In the begining there was no option to add pill. Maybe this is the way. But In this update (0.2.0) there was no option to get it in the first place.
That's the catch. there is no real blowjob scene. Only the setup.

And you have option to put a pill in their drink (If you have one remain). Just don't drunk them to death.

Reactions: CircaAD

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Good stuff. There's a big, unfilled hole in the marketplace for the 'alpha sadist' enthusiasts that also want a story on the side, especially if you limit it to works that are English-translated. There's plenty of games with edgy sexual violence, but it's rare that the time is taken to weave a story of any depth around the raw physical abuse. Most of these games, the girls aren't really being thoroughly, psychologically traumatized. And even when they are, that aspect is glossed over in favor of more screen time for violent beatings with half-assed context.

In my opinion, you can't really feel the humiliation, frustration, and pain of the target without some character development and background on the relationships. And to me, that is the most exciting part. Sexual violence for the sake of sexual violence is boring. On the other hand, getting to know a character a little, then watching their suffering unfold as they're mentally crushed, is infinitely more arousing and interesting in general. I might have issues.

Anyway, point being, Enslaver hits a nice balance. It sets up the sadistic scenes for adequate dramatic impact, but isn't so long-winded and bogged-down that your arousal turns to annoyance. Again, just good stuff for a niche genre that doesn't see a lot of real love or effort put into it typically.

Last edited:

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Good stuff. There's a big, unfilled hole in the marketplace for the 'alpha sadist' enthusiasts that also want a story on the side, especially if you limit it to works that are English-translated. There's plenty of games with edgy sexual violence, but it's rare that the time is taken to weave a story of any depth around the raw physical abuse. Most of these games, the girls aren't really being thoroughly, psychologically traumatized. And even when they are, that aspect is glossed over in favor of more screen time for violent beatings with half-assed context.

In my opinion, you can't really feel the humiliation, frustration, and pain of the target without some character development and background on the relationships. And to me, that is the most exciting part. Sexual violence for the sake of sexual violence is boring. On the other hand, getting to know a character a little, then watching their suffering unfold as they're mentally crushed, is infinitely more arousing and interesting in general. I might have issues.

Anyway, point being, Enslaver hits a nice balance. It sets up the sadistic scenes for adequate dramatic impact, but isn't so long-winded and bogged-down that your arousal turns to annoyance. Again, just good stuff for a niche genre that doesn't see a lot of real love or effort put into it typically.
Thanks, friend. Love your agrgumented opinion (not only because you liked my game), but I write that because You hit the pain button with your very first sentence.

That gold mine is still “undigged” because the devs can’t monetize such kind of content. I mean, they can, but very few ppl accept to support them on SS, because the fans wants his anonymity of PayPal…and Patreon, of course.

So, my advice (not only to you, it’s for everybody who’s read this) try to support that edgy devs in SS. And even if they have Patreon (they will have patreon unti the first report of some snowflake), try to support them in SubscribeStar.

Stay safe and again - thanks for the kind words…this is more important for me then the money (for now).

Phong1234

Aug 7, 2020
the game is ok, the characters are ok, look good. But the expression is so bad, even bad, ask the ad to change the character

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I know :) that’s from the previous part (the prequel)- Enslaver - the beginning
Hi Dev, how r u doing?

I tried to play the first version, but I want to be honest: I´m non dexterous playing sand box´s games and I couldn´t progress on the first version...

By the way Dev, please give us more MILFS with big beavers down there.

Thanks for taking time to answer.

Keep rocking!

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This game has a lot of really cool fetishes and sex scenes.

Also, it has the most obnoxious sex animation system I have ever seen, where you have to sit and spam wildly your mouse button just to proceed to the next part.

While the graphics are good, female characters look horrifying at times, with their faces contorting in completely unnatural ways.

And I'm getting absolutely sick of the fact that every single girls' dialog is essentially 'NOOOOO', 'N-N-NO!' and 'PLEASE NO'. It does get annoying after a while.

And the story is terribly written.

BUT! It has a lot of really cool fetishes and sex scenes.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Just played the new update with the co-workers at the club and the bdsm rooms and damn this is going in a great direction. I thought it was only going to be in a school setting but this has opened so many opportunities. Would be nice to do side missions and fill all the cells in that area with all types of girls.

One thing that I realize when re-playing the game is that some sex scene has a lot of repetitive frames, which are kind of slightly annoying to go through. I might be just so used to seeing just a couple of frames or an animation as an alternative in other games that this makes it a hassle to spam click. Perhaps if there was a button that appeared to skip to end the scene or reduce the number of duplicate frames by 2? Not sure.

Also the tease with the young secretary/newspaper scene and the coke addict girl is too real. Hope there's an option in the future to bang them. Perhaps hacking their computer at night since the young dumb secretary would keep the password login on a postit and replacing the content in their newspaper to reduce their reputation/shame them and buying them out or a way to blackmail them into your bdsm rooms :unsure:

Looking forward to your new updates!

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Just played the new update with the co-workers at the club and the bdsm rooms and damn this is going in a great direction. I thought it was only going to be in a school setting but this has opened so many opportunities. Would be nice to do side missions and fill all the cells in that area with all types of girls.

One thing that I realize when re-playing the game is that some sex scene has a lot of repetitive frames, which are kind of slightly annoying to go through. I might be just so used to seeing just a couple of frames or an animation as an alternative in other games that this makes it a hassle to spam click. Perhaps if there was a button that appeared to skip to end the scene or reduce the number of duplicate frames by 2? Not sure.

Also the tease with the young secretary/newspaper scene and the coke addict girl is too real. Hope there's an option in the future to bang them. Perhaps hacking their computer at night since the young dumb secretary would keep the password login on a postit and replacing the content in their newspaper to reduce their reputation/shame them and buying them out or a way to blackmail them into your bdsm rooms :unsure:

Looking forward to your new updates!
About the four-loop-animation… you don’t have to spam-click. That frame-loop is auto-working. That was the point of the idea (because I can’t make proper animation and I don’t won’t to make three-second-loops called “animation” too) - to follow the “dissolve-in-dissolve-out” animated style of the game.

So, too much words for - “you don’t need repetitive clicking. Just watch the loop. Well… if you don’t want to watch the scene and want to skip… you have to click furiously

… but maybe inserting “skip” button is not so bad idea..

Reactions: Slayerz
3.50 star(s) 44 Votes