Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Transferred the game folder to a new hard drive & included saves but now all the galleries are locked.

I am assuming there were files in the Appdata folder I needed to move as well, and those are gone.

So... long story short, is there another way to unlock them without starting a new game? Or maybe a gallery unlocking mod?
Im afraid I don't have gallery mods or something. Im not sure if you use unren, but if you - you can make all labels in "lore" script file and "gllery" to be "seened". I can't help you in other way.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Uhhh… actually I can’t.
Thats exactly why I started making games. I didn't want to at all!

P.S. If anyone knows of similar games, tell me too!
Black Heart Hotel, though some people won't appreciate all the murdering. I'm not squeamish about that but it does annoy me when I'm sitting there like "This bitch is SO hot, I wanna fuck her to infinity and beyond!" and then the main character blows her brains out with a gun.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Viddus

Dec 15, 2021
This game is fantastic. Great job! This is the first game I've really enjoyed in the last few months. The first part of the game, with the corruption and submission of the students was just perfect, I replayed it several times to try to see all the dialogues and scenes.

The scenes with the dumb smoker and the two girls with huge titties are wonderful, the best thing I've seen in recent times.

The final part, with the gang, I didn't find so interesting, but still good. I'm looking forward to the updates. Thanks a lot for the game.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
This game is fantastic. Great job! This is the first game I've really enjoyed in the last few months. The first part of the game, with the corruption and submission of the students was just perfect, I replayed it several times to try to see all the dialogues and scenes.

The scenes with the dumb smoker and the two girls with huge titties are wonderful, the best thing I've seen in recent times.

The final part, with the gang, I didn't find so interesting, but still good. I'm looking forward to the updates. Thanks a lot for the game.
Thank you very much, friend (for the kind words). It's always pleasure to see such a possitive feedback.

orensan

May 29, 2017
Played it for a bit, couldn't get past certain events.

Anyways, wish this game had a way to tell time, plus if there was a way to know if certain actions lead to a game over

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Played it for a bit, couldn't get past certain events.

Anyways, wish this game had a way to tell time, plus if there was a way to know if certain actions lead to a game over
There is no “game over” in the game. When you make a wrong choices you miss some sequences.

Try to check the gallery to see what you missed. Then make the opposite choices in the events and… voila - you get all the scenes.

There is one very tricky moment in the game. The pills use. I advice everyone to save game there, because the limited pills are the key “gameplay mechanic”(lol)

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hi, friends! I have very, very, very good news! Tomorrow I’ll publish the 0.2.3 update!

(I mean, I’ll upload it today and report the thread for bump, but usually that takes A lot of time for uploaders to bump it, so because of that I said “tomorrow”).

But!

If you check the thread periodically you’ll get the game by my MEGA links, before the uploaders deleted it (I share the bandwidth with my subscribers) and you’ll download the game very fast.

So, that is the gift for you, all of you who follow me and the thread.

Stay tuned and have fun.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hi, friends! I have very, very, very good news! Tomorrow I’ll publish the 0.2.3 update!

(I mean, I’ll upload it today and report the thread for bump, but usually that takes A lot of time for uploaders to bump it, so because of that I said “tomorrow”).

But!

If you check the thread periodically you’ll get the game by my MEGA links, before the uploaders deleted it (I share the bandwidth with my subscribers) and you’ll download the game very fast.

So, that is the gift for you, all of you who follow me and the thread.

Stay tuned and have fun.
READY!

Happy fapping.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I actually quite like the theme of this game and its prequel. I appreciate the freedom to play the bad guy without being horseshoed into a good guy role.

...But I can't get over how awful and silly the facial expressions, and especially the ahegaos, look; really unnatural, over exaggerated, and overall unattractive. Unfortunately, this is a common problem with most VN renders.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
It depends. It depends what you mean by that. You have choices, but the path is predetermined and the choices just lead to different scenes in a given sequence... or missing scenes.

But it's also not a sandbox.

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes