coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Good game. Characters look good to me. Average which is good and not super models.
But, MC reminds me always about Johnny Depp. Dunno why.
Anyway, as mean as it is, as good it is.
Haven't played the first iteration but perhaps will.
I like it because its mean and shows a fucked up male as MC. Though, i haven't reached the end yet.

Reactions: Milo Haze FF

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I ran out of pills before the bar scene with the two girls can the scene go differently if I have pills? Is there a console command to get more?

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I ran out of pills before the bar scene with the two girls can the scene go differently if I have pills? Is there a console command to get more?
Yes. The scene is completely different. I mean, if you don’t have pill, you reach the “bad end”.

About the console command… I don’t know. It’s beyond my programming skills.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Any updates on using torrents or something else? 6.6 gigs of mega download is too much

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Any updates on using torrents or something else? 6.6 gigs of mega download is too much
What do you mean? The only “6.6 gb” version is the Alfa for 0.2.3, which is… Alfa. I mean, when the subscriber’s version of 0.2.3 is ready, I’ll make HQ and LQ (which will be around 2gb) versions. I don’t plan to use torrent for distributing it.

And, btw, I share my mega bandwidth with my subscribers. So, I believe you can download the update with decent speed and without limitation.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
What do you mean? The only “6.6 gb” version is the Alfa for 0.2.3, which is… Alfa. I mean, when the subscriber’s version of 0.2.3 is ready, I’ll make HQ and LQ (which will be around 2gb) versions. I don’t plan to use torrent for distributing it.

And, btw, I share my mega bandwidth with my subscribers. So, I believe you can download the update with decent speed and without limitation.
Didn’t know that. Just downloaded it. I thought there’s still that 3.5 gig limit mega likes to place

thanks

• Red Heart

player 53

Jun 20, 2019
Banking on Bella also very similar to this if your looking for something to tide you over for a little, not in the depth of depravity, but it does hold true to it's guns as far as you can actually do what it says on the box and be an evil person. Ironically it to is on haitus as well but it's looking somwhat promising.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Transferred the game folder to a new hard drive & included saves but now all the galleries are locked.

I am assuming there were files in the Appdata folder I needed to move as well, and those are gone.

So... long story short, is there another way to unlock them without starting a new game? Or maybe a gallery unlocking mod?

3.50 star(s) 44 Votes