benni1989

Oct 29, 2021
press q and space trough the game . nenad says this game needs no walktrough ( i asked him for one ) and it is true i finished v 0.10 actually

benni1989

Oct 29, 2021
Every sex scene that happens in game goes to Collection menu screen where you can play it anytime from there (no need to go to that girl to repeat scene anymore as it was case in Willy D) :)
i loved it to walk trough the game and can all reapeat on every girl without clicking the animations like in eon

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
press q and space trough the game . nenad says this game needs no walktrough ( i asked him for one ) and it is true i finished v 0.10 actually
are you Patreon? 0.10?
if you finished 0.10, help me with my question.....
I have problem with two quests:
Lost and found -- i found the watch in the last update and gave it to the guy but the quest still saying that i have to find the watch. Bug?
Expenses of life ... Have no idea what to do in Shelter 25.... Theres nothing to do.
I did quest with the apartment.
Any ideas?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry for this shitty question but on 0.9 Where can I find the Unicorn "poop" and before any smartass says from a unicorn I have searched all over the screen where the unicorn is (both day and night) and no luck. Is it hiding on the world map?

benni1989

Oct 29, 2021
are you Patreon? 0.10?
if you finished 0.10, help me with my question.....
I have problem with two quests:
Lost and found -- i found the watch in the last update and gave it to the guy but the quest still saying that i have to find the watch. Bug?
Expenses of life ... Have no idea what to do in Shelter 25.... Theres nothing to do.
I did quest with the apartment.
Any ideas?
i think in 0.09 is some buggy yes can´t get all scenes there too but in 0.10 i got them from 0.09 just wait for 0.10

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
How can I trigger Rottenfallers and fake romance. I know I'm suppose to use the lock picking with the bot, but when I get to the upper streets, the bot just stands at the beginning of the screen. When I go up to the door it says I shouldn't be here. Any help would be appreciated!

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
How can I trigger Rottenfallers and fake romance. I know I'm suppose to use the lock picking with the bot, but when I get to the upper streets, the bot just stands at the beginning of the screen. When I go up to the door it says I shouldn't be here. Any help would be appreciated!
have to do it as Freya then switch to Cain when the door is unlocked

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I already did it a couple of times gathering the supplies for the decorating items.
Do you know how many times I have to use the machine?
I think you only have to do it once then talk to thomas again. you should get a quest to collect 10 ancient devices which you have to give to him

Reactions: BySorax231
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes