WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Cannot find the blue mushroom with drake for the life of me. Found the red one in the fire cave, can anyone help?

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
ok, I slept around 10-12 days/night but still no change in her mood. is this implemented in 0.09?
Maybe it's in the latest version, can't tell, it was hard for me too, one save worked better than another

columbusiii

Apr 22, 2019
So nobody actually answered this properly, even though I found people asking about this. I am collecting materials with Drake to progress the main quest, but there is nowhere to check how many materials (hide/stone/iron/wood) I already have, they don't go to my bag. And I learned Renewal from my mother, but when I go to the temple and click Prayer lvl 1 NOTHING happens, materials do not refresh at all. Is it a bug? Am I softlocked and need to start a new game or smth? Or maybe I am missing something, please help.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
So nobody actually answered this properly, even though I found people asking about this. I am collecting materials with Drake to progress the main quest, but there is nowhere to check how many materials (hide/stone/iron/wood) I already have, they don't go to my bag. And I learned Renewal from my mother, but when I go to the temple and click Prayer lvl 1 NOTHING happens, materials do not refresh at all. Is it a bug? Am I softlocked and need to start a new game or smth? Or maybe I am missing something, please help.
did you press "f" to bring up your materials overlay?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
when you click on the statue to renew the resources you have to wait for the progress bar to fill up

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
have you spoken to the guy in the repair shop to learn about the lock-picking?
I managed to fix it by collecting all the ancient devices made a save and just went and dropped all of the items on him, did not got the quest and it straight went to the next stage of the quest so I fixed it probly some ingame bug and missed the quest somehow not quire sure. However thanks for the assist!

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Press
Press f

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes