mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
For people who are having troubles understanding this instruction about how to STEAL MADAM FOXY'S KEY TO HER BACKROOM SO THAT YOU CAN FUCK JASMINE: After you have the sex scene with Madam Foxy, you can now try sleeping on her bed. On every in-game day, there is a chance that Madam Foxy is in good mood so that you can ask her if she is up for a fuck. If she is in a good mood, she will tell you to take her from behind, go ahead and oblige her request, otherwise, she will just tell you that you two can do something some other time. Do this repeatedly (sleeping on her bed and asking her for sex), after "taking her behind" three times, you can try clicking on the key on her counter to swipe that key, which will also unlock the permanent in-game animation fuck to "take her from her behind". Then you can bring the key to Jasmine and you will be able to fuck her.
Madam Foxy refues to have sex i did ask 100 times

cat2311

Aug 17, 2020
in uppertown (if I'm right) there is a German guy with mustache, he has a repeatable quest. He will give you auger. Than go outside city, find mark on the map and use auger on it.
sorry sorry sorry ... ıcant find mark :(

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
I really like the models and animations that are in Eon, but man there are so many game-breaking bugs. Right now, I'm stuck not being able to complete the lost and found quest, and I can't get anymore quests to get money as Freya. I think I may be done with this one for a while

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I really like the models and animations that are in Eon, but man there are so many game-breaking bugs. Right now, I'm stuck not being able to complete the lost and found quest, and I can't get anymore quests to get money as Freya. I think I may be done with this one for a while
I love the way people think about my game: I can't figure out how it's done so it's a bug. Now I know that not all things are explained but you have to realize that EON is still work in progress and some minor bugs are bound to happen as I am only 1 person making whole game. Lost and found quest can be done for sure though. as all other quests too. IF you posted what was your issue I could maybe help you with it. I will try anyway. There are few things that could happen on that quest. IF you gave watch to Von Gruber, quest log did not update, but you got the auger anyway. If you don't see auger in your inventory, try and scroll inventory with arrows on interface of inventory. I Will try and include all this instructions in some of future updates but most of people don't even read ones that are already in the game... Once you have auger ask Von Gruber about loot lvl 1 and he will mark location on map where it is. Go to map use auger on marked place and get Loot box. return to Von Gruber and give it to him. This will also update quest log and solve "the bug". Like I said. All works and only minor bugs are in game. No need to be so negative about game that is still work in progress and is done but 1 single person. If you don't like the game though I get it. There are plenty of other games that you may play.

Have fun and take care.

Nenad A.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i love your game too and i'm a good patreon :) heels legs all i love but my pc is bad with your game xD

i 'm waiting some scenes with tentacles in future uptate :)

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
I love the way people think about my game: I can't figure out how it's done so it's a bug. Now I know that not all things are explained but you have to realize that EON is still work in progress and some minor bugs are bound to happen as I am only 1 person making whole game. Lost and found quest can be done for sure though. as all other quests too. IF you posted what was your issue I could maybe help you with it. I will try anyway. There are few things that could happen on that quest. IF you gave watch to Von Gruber, quest log did not update, but you got the auger anyway. If you don't see auger in your inventory, try and scroll inventory with arrows on interface of inventory. I Will try and include all this instructions in some of future updates but most of people don't even read ones that are already in the game... Once you have auger ask Von Gruber about loot lvl 1 and he will mark location on map where it is. Go to map use auger on marked place and get Loot box. return to Von Gruber and give it to him. This will also update quest log and solve "the bug". Like I said. All works and only minor bugs are in game. No need to be so negative about game that is still work in progress and is done but 1 single person. If you don't like the game though I get it. There are plenty of other games that you may play.

Have fun and take care.

Nenad A.
While I do appreciate the reply, you should probably not assume things and attack people. I have done everything you have mentioned above, and I have even managed to sell loot to Von Gruber. Guess what didn't happen. The quest did NOT update AND there is no option to ask for loot lvl 1 again. So the game IS broken now. That is not a minor bug. I have also had several instances of the main character vanishing. The only fix for this has been to close the game and restart. If I save the game in that case, then my save is lost because the character will remain invisible on reload. That is another game breaking bug. There are a slew of others.

I get that you are a single developer, and that creating a game is very difficult. I wasn't trying to attack you personally in any way, but I did want to point out that in the current state, while the animations and characters are great, there are so many bugs that the game becomes unplayable. I don't dislike your game or the idea of it; however, I am frustrated by the constant bugs, and I cannot continue to pay money for something that is so buggy. Maybe in a couple of years when 1.0 comes out these will be ironed out, but I wouldn't bet on that since Willy D still has many bugs in a 1.1 version.

• Angry
Reactions: greeneyed and IXL

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
So the game IS broken now. That is not a minor bug. I have also had several instances of the main character vanishing. The only fix for this has been to close the game and restart. If I save the game in that case, then my save is lost because the character will remain invisible on reload. That is another game breaking bug. There are a slew of others.
Strange, I don't see the problem you state, for me the game works fine, and I certainly don't have any bug-repairs on my end. So it must be your download or computer equipment or both. The game itself IS working fine!

Saluja

May 30, 2020
why the next v.10 taking so long? i mean we get it v11 under work but V.10 should have been uploaded by now.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes