slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Feather droped to Darkwoods after talk with angel. Blueprints you get with quest. LMC to see how many resources you need, RMC to craft.

Reactions: sx\cf\sx

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad AsanovicYesterday
I am done with all major scenes for EON 0.11 and need to make some "in game" animations and then I will start with scripting all and importing into game. As promised there will be total of 8 major sex scenes (ones that go into sweet memory) and a lot of quests to do. I hope to sort all rendering during this week so I can start with inputting all into game next week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Did anyone figure the herbs scene yet or is mine bugged ? Everytime she turns around I don't see any options to touch her or do anything else either.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Nenad AsanovicYesterday
I am done with all major scenes for EON 0.11 and need to make some "in game" animations and then I will start with scripting all and importing into game. As promised there will be total of 8 major sex scenes (ones that go into sweet memory) and a lot of quests to do. I hope to sort all rendering during this week so I can start with inputting all into game next week

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why is everybody talking about EON 0.11? Where is EON 0.10? The last i downloaded here was EON 0.09 and at this time all the doanload links for windows are dead..

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Did anyone figure the herbs scene yet or is mine bugged ? Everytime she turns around I don't see any options to touch her or do anything else either.
if you've given her all 10 herbs then you have to talk her about making potions and you'll get an option to grab her ass

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Why is everybody talking about EON 0.11? Where is EON 0.10? The last i downloaded here was EON 0.09 and at this time all the doanload links for windows are dead..
EON 0.10 is only available for patreons. When 0.11 is released for patreons then 0.10 will be released for everyone else

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
if you've given her all 10 herbs then you have to talk her about making potions and you'll get an option to grab her ass
So does she turn around even if you didn't give her 10 herbs ? I guess maybe that's why I don't see the option yet. However I've looked everywhere multiple times for other herbs :cautious:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
So does she turn around even if you didn't give her 10 herbs ? I guess maybe that's why I don't see the option yet. However I've looked everywhere multiple times for other herbs :cautious:
I think if you hold down space bar it should highlight the herbs, you just have to go each location (also if you hold space bar when you're at the herbalist it'll show you a progress bar)

Reactions: Dongness
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes