GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Nice update Nenad A. (maybe a little bit short on the Drake side), with a few issues.
-As Jade, a quest between Lonely MILF and Altered States remains unknow, and no idea about how to trigger (perhaps the principal problem in the game).
-As Freya, need a lot of scraps to buy a radio, but no idea how to get them (this must be a personal bad memory problem, lot of time since played the previous version).
-Also, a quest unknow, last one.
-As Cain, must talk to Foxxy to get the key to backroom, but she's nowhere to be found, and already have access to the room, maybe a bug?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Nice update Nenad A. (maybe a little bit short on the Drake side), with a few issues.
-As Jade, a quest between Lonely MILF and Altered States remains unknow, and no idea about how to trigger (perhaps the principal problem in the game).
-As Freya, need a lot of scraps to buy a radio, but no idea how to get them (this must be a personal bad memory problem, lot of time since played the previous version).
-Also, a quest unknow, last one.
-As Cain, must talk to Foxxy to get the key to backroom, but she's nowhere to be found, and already have access to the room, maybe a bug?
to get scraps for freya you have to talk to von gruber (the guy who lost is watch)

Reactions: GaboCAP

benni1989

Oct 29, 2021
eon v 0.11 is released

Hello everyone
I hope you are all healthy and happy. Here is another update of my EON game. This update is bigger then usual and has a lot more animations then usual more sweet memories and more quests do do. Anyway I hope you will like it and enjoy it.
Please report all bugs that you find to my discord server bug-report channel or here.
You will need password to download this. I will send password ONLY to patrons $5+ and current patrons will get message right away. If you just become patron then you need to message me via direct message here to get one. You will then get password in next 24h. I usually see them really soon but not in case I am sleeping so be patient please and do send me message to request password or I won't know you are new patron.
support nenad and get the game 72 total memorys

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I finished all quests as Cain/Freya but last one didn't unlocked. Also "Hot Jasmine" remains active, maybe that one is a bug? Also as Drake, after finished all the "Building a house" opened again, even when the house is long ago finished, another possible bug?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes