depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nenad Asanovic10/21/2022
Most of 0.11 update is done still have some minor things to do but I hope I will be starting with testing at some point at Sunday. This update will have most number of animations so far, more then 70 animations are done and in game. Testing may take few days though as there is large amount of content to test this time around. I will keep you noticed.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Oh hey the game got leaked anyway on a separate site to F95zone. Not sure I exactly trust that Russian site though, probably download it and get ransomware or something.
Edit: Here is the leak I was talking about, since people messaged me. Remember it's another site and it looks dodgy. I personally don't recommend it, but hey it's a free world and it's nothing a 10 second google search can't do anyway.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
can someone help me in this i did not understand it i read it but still no idea how to upgrade
It's Green = "this number", red= "opposite number",
First number is on the Outer ring, Last number is on the inner ring,
So
the first number (Outer ring [1]) is red, it is opposite to "IX"(9),

the second number (ring 2) is red, it is opposite to "IX"(9),
the third number (Ring 3) is green, it is next to "II"(2),
and the fourth number (Inner ring [4]) is green, it is next to "0"
Hence the answer is 9920.

Reactions: Saluja

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
Might be having a issue playing as Drake. I'm trying to renew resources on the map, so I go to Syn Temple and approach the statue. I'm told I need to find someone to teach me to pray. I go speak to mom and ask her about her dress yet she doesn't teach me any prayer after I ask her. Am I missing a step?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Might be having a issue playing as Drake. I'm trying to renew resources on the map, so I go to Syn Temple and approach the statue. I'm told I need to find someone to teach me to pray. I go speak to mom and ask her about her dress yet she doesn't teach me any prayer after I ask her. Am I missing a step?
I think you have to talk to Orha and she tells you that your mum is a priestess (it's been a while since I did that bit)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Patreon states "packing and uploading game", so today?
Nenad AsanovicToday
I am uploading all to servers as we speak but this part does not depend on me but how quick Hidden can make updaters and how fast my clouds will work for him to upload there too

so could be tomorrow if all goes well and if Hidden manage to make updaters

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes