GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You must enter her room from the bordello
Thanks, I totally forget the bordello entrance. But now all I get arf rejections from her.

Anyway, I'm sure it's a bug, because the task with Jasmine is open, but I already got access to the back room (don't remember how from previous update) and she keeps saying that her boss is in the sofa, when Foxy isn't.
Any clue abour the last quest, after "Home sweet home"?

Last edited:

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
Thanks, I totally forget the bordello entrance. But now all I get arf rejections from her.

Anyway, I'm sure it's a bug, because the task with Jasmine is open, but I already got access to the back room (don't remember how from previous update) and she keeps saying that her boss is in the sofa, when Foxy isn't.
Any clue abour the last quest, after "Home sweet home"?
You can sleep in her room. She will reject you sometimes, but keep pressing her, and after banging her 3-4 times you can get the key

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You can sleep in her room. She will reject you sometimes, but keep pressing her, and after banging her 3-4 times you can get the key
It's odd, I sleept in her room (even can change to Freya there, that supposedly can't enter) 10 or 15 days in a row, and she always reject me. And as I said, got access to the back room but alone and Jasmine says that Foxy is on the sofa.

Einaridov

Jan 28, 2018
It's odd, I sleept in her room (even can change to Freya there, that supposedly can't enter) 10 or 15 days in a row, and she always reject me. And as I said, got access to the back room but alone and Jasmine says that Foxy is on the sofa.
You have to enter Foxy's room in the bordello. Up the stairs and then directly at the end of the stairs. There you have to sleep on the bed several times before she accepts you. I slept with her many times now but no key so far. Keep on trying if it still triggers.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You have to enter Foxy's room in the bordello. Up the stairs and then directly at the end of the stairs. There you have to sleep on the bed several times before she accepts you. I slept with her many times now but no key so far. Keep on trying if it still triggers.
well, finally happened after a painfully number of repetitions (50+), but now no mention to the key, just the option to fuck her without ask. No advance even after 10 or 12 repetitions, I'm still with the bug theory, mainly because as Drake the "Building a house" quest remains also open, even when it's clearly complete.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
well, finally happened after a painfully number of repetitions (50+), but now no mention to the key, just the option to fuck her without ask. No advance even after 10 or 12 repetitions, I'm still with the bug theory, mainly because as Drake the "Building a house" quest remains also open, even when it's clearly complete.
the key is on the side by the closet just pick it up once she's stopped rejecting you

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
anyone know what the last quest is for Jade?

also the only doll I've found for this update is Jasmine's silver doll (freya/cain), I've got no idea where to find any of the others

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
anyone know what the last quest is for Jade?

also the only doll I've found for this update is Jasmine's silver doll (freya/cain), I've got no idea where to find any of the others
If I'm not wrong, last quest to Jade is just talking with Mr. Anthony after talk with the girl in the power station in his name. Previous one is talking with the mother as the brother and dance with her.
As Drake I found a doll in the throne room, in front of the queen.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
If I'm not wrong, last quest to Jade is just talking with Mr. Anthony after talk with the girl in the power station in his name. Previous one is talking with the mother as the brother and dance with her.
I found the other doll for drake. go up the stairs in the throne room.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
found the other doll for Freya, it's in the back room at Foxy's bar

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
found the last quest - you have to talk to the mum as Jade

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes