Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
While I do appreciate the reply, you should probably not assume things and attack people. I have done everything you have mentioned above, and I have even managed to sell loot to Von Gruber. Guess what didn't happen. The quest did NOT update AND there is no option to ask for loot lvl 1 again. So the game IS broken now. That is not a minor bug. I have also had several instances of the main character vanishing. The only fix for this has been to close the game and restart. If I save the game in that case, then my save is lost because the character will remain invisible on reload. That is another game breaking bug. There are a slew of others.

I get that you are a single developer, and that creating a game is very difficult. I wasn't trying to attack you personally in any way, but I did want to point out that in the current state, while the animations and characters are great, there are so many bugs that the game becomes unplayable. I don't dislike your game or the idea of it; however, I am frustrated by the constant bugs, and I cannot continue to pay money for something that is so buggy. Maybe in a couple of years when 1.0 comes out these will be ironed out, but I wouldn't bet on that since Willy D still has many bugs in a 1.1 version.
I don't know one that has this bug that you are experiencing and I can't fix something that I can't recreate. Checked the script also and did debug as well and that part always work properly. As for the other bugs that you claim you found (not saying that you did not encounter bugs) they will be fixed if I know about them, Posting on here probably won't get my attention as much as posting on my discord in bug report channel. But I can assure you that there are no game breaking bugs in game cause more then 400 patrons got all quests solved and made through 100% of current or any other updates. So it must be something on your end. Maybe you did not extract files correct way or got some files corrupted. Also you can't really blame me if version on this or any other sites that are not my official links, have some corrupted files or something that makes my game be buggy for me. Always download from my patreon links. Game is free for everyone with exception of latest update that is only for patrons $5+. You may join my discord as it's free for anyone to join and post bugs you find there. I always check all that people post, even 90% of them were never bugs but people did things wrong or had their files or savegame corrupted. For that, blame engine or windows, not developer. I can't prevent corruptions of files. I wish I could but that is not in my power. And also my apologize if my answer finds you insulted that was never my intention. I just want help people who have issue with playing my game. Also Willy D 1.1 has some bugs but again, none game breaking ones. I am working on huge update for Willy D and I am trying to fix all bugs I can find. IF you don't like it in state as it's now, simply don't play it no one is forcing you or anyone else to be my patron or play my games at all.

Have fun and take care.

Nenad A.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes