• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Should I download it from part 1 until part 3....or can I choose one of them?
Thanks...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Eon-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Kingjack1505

Jun 2, 2020
dude i was struggling to open the door for few months, there are no quest log when you press Q, its just say become a man, frustrating. the jake quest.

derive

May 2, 2018
Where can I see how many materials I need for house building? When I try to click 'build house base', nothing happens...

Kingjack1505

Jun 2, 2020
can anyone tell how to unlock the fucking door for drake quest, Q quest is just a shit, trying past 3 months and still stuck there, worst than RPGM quest, adlist RPGM quest log a bit clear. i think i should quit this and i was planning to join patreon, this is it, i am done...

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
1668174942253.png
May I know how to trigger next step?

I think I already able to enter shelter 25, it just so weird it triggered again

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Trying to find the new quests without any hints on a fully unlocked map is starting to become frustrating.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Got an error while extracting part 3 (beginning from part 1). Anyone knows how to deal with this?

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
How do you complete the Rowena's Pets quest for Drake? It says to find 6 animals in Keonia fields but there are only 5.
  1. Lion
  2. Bear
  3. Eagle
  4. Wyvern
  5. Stego
Technically there are sheep too but those don't seem to count. There's also a Gorilla roaming in Amezonia but you can't get there. (Too hot/too cold.) The dinosaur thing in the middle of the lake is also unreachable.

So what's the sixth animal and where do you find it?

insanitariume

Aug 15, 2019
How do you complete the Rowena's Pets quest for Drake? It says to find 6 animals in Keonia fields but there are only 5.
  1. Lion
  2. Bear
  3. Eagle
  4. Wyvern
  5. Stego
Technically there are sheep too but those don't seem to count. There's also a Gorilla roaming in Amezonia but you can't get there. (Too hot/too cold.) The dinosaur thing in the middle of the lake is also unreachable.

So what's the sixth animal and where do you find it?
You should get a message saying you need to go back to Rowena when you click on the Wyvern.
So go back to her.

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
You should get a message saying you need to go back to Rowena when you click on the Wyvern.
So go back to her.
Thanks, that was it. You have to click on the Wyvern last. If you do it out of order then you don't get the message. Once I clicked it again after finding all the others then it worked.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes