mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I somehow missed the update from 09 to 10. Is that update somewhere else to download? Because i can not use the update from 10 to 11 over the version 09 which is the last one i have.

crashdog

Dec 26, 2018
I can't seem to get into the Krabow library. Any hints?
I see it written but can't find entrance.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Any idea about how to make "remote closet" in Jade's last quest?
And as Freya can`t open adminsitration door (also last quest) because bot is out of charges, hints?

arteriny

Jan 8, 2020
Any idea about how to make "remote closet" in Jade's last quest?
And as Freya can`t open adminsitration door (also last quest) because bot is out of charges, hints?
for remote closet right click it in your inventory after you have enough materials

Reactions: GaboCAP

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I work on upgrade my walk from 0.9 to 0.11.
I share it at I end edit one of part. Be patient, I start from begining.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Where the heck is ASTERA? I can't see any planet with that name on the map. Is there something i must do for it to appear?
968f1c9d324ae13df99ee5accd72e741.jpg
EDIT
For whoever has the same problem: I found Anthony's appartment on a place called Zalara Capitol. When i land there the name gets an addition Astara under it. But not on the map! If the name on map is Zalara why does the tip say Astara Mr. Nenad? Do you think we can remember where is what between updates if the name is not properly given? Are all those quests not confusing enough?

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Where the heck is ASTERA? I can't see any planet with that name on the map. Is there something i must do for it to appear?
View attachment 2163606
EDIT
For whoever has the same problem: I found Anthony's appartment on a place called Zalara Capitol. When i land there the name gets an addition Astara under it. But not on the map! If the name on map is Zalara why does the tip say Astara Mr. Nenad? Do you think we can remember where is what between updates if the name is not properly given? Are all those quests not confusing enough?
mr Anthony, Zalara capitol, name Astera at top of the page

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
for some strange reason the zip files donot unpack AT ALL TRYED SEVERAL DIFFERENT HOSTS FOR DOWNLOADS THEY ARE ALL SHIT WITH SAME PROBLEM CRITTICAL ERROR PART WHAT EVER IS MISSING

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
mr Anthony, Zalara capitol, name Astera at top of the page
Yes but Astera is not written on the map. We must guess that Astera is in Zalara because the tip doesn't say to go to Zalara but to Astera. And Astera is NOT on the MAP!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How can I enable this quest please? I did renew the materials several times already but that quest is still white. And the one with 3 dots is not open.. Any idea how to open it?
360e831cd26fa88ad0e6e0566b01b502.jpg

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
How do you complete the Rowena's Pets quest for Drake? It says to find 6 animals in Keonia fields but there are only 5.
  1. Lion
  2. Bear
  3. Eagle
  4. Wyvern
  5. Stego
Technically there are sheep too but those don't seem to count. There's also a Gorilla roaming in Amezonia but you can't get there. (Too hot/too cold.) The dinosaur thing in the middle of the lake is also unreachable.

So what's the sixth animal and where do you find it?
Gorilla can be clic, just wait its patern is low but he gets out of Amezonia a bit

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Hello, anyone knows how to unlock the eighth gallery scene for Drake? I completed all quests for Drake in v0.11 and only this one scene is missing.
Untitled_cr.png

Reactions: seba0
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes