frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
What's the missing quest after Andrea the Giant? The game really should drop some sort of a hint for these. Having to randomly click through every single map location to try and discover new quests is really frustrating.

DrakeSIdeQuests.png

Nov 4, 2020
I loved Willy D and loved the way Eon started, but these grindy quests are getting very annoying. Also, UI really needs to improve. Having to click multiple stuff and go to multiple places to do simple stuff is a huge waste of time.

Aug 29, 2020
where is the milfs apartment, havent played in a bit and i cant find it.

also how do i get foxys key, she keeps telling me not to touch it. tried changing times and visiting the bar but not sure what to do.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
What's the missing quest after Andrea the Giant? The game really should drop some sort of a hint for these. Having to randomly click through every single map location to try and discover new quests is really frustrating.

View attachment 2162329
Sorry, I have no idea about last quest yet, but how did you finished previous one? I got into the cave, found the 3 lights and gone from one to other in the supposedly correct order, but besides the 3 elementals surfacing, nothing else happened.

arteriny

Jan 8, 2020
Sorry, I have no idea about last quest yet, but how did you finished previous one? I got into the cave, found the 3 lights and gone from one to other in the supposedly correct order, but besides the 3 elementals surfacing, nothing else happened.
should have 4 not 3. red blue yellow green

Reactions: GaboCAP

arteriny

Jan 8, 2020

View attachment 2162329
find white rose in the castle and red rose in fire cave then give them to Catherine(herbalist)

arteriny

Jan 8, 2020
where is the milfs apartment, havent played in a bit and i cant find it.

also how do i get foxys key, she keeps telling me not to touch it. tried changing times and visiting the bar but not sure what to do.
to get foxy key you need to have sex with her 3 times (iirc) just sleep till next day and select first choice when you are naked

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Jade already beat Willie in the incest department.

I'm missing 2 quests I can't find the silicon and the Andrea cave mission. I might just wait for a full save and look at the collections that way.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Great game Nenad (y) :love:

I did everything beside MILF quest, where is she???? But Expences of life is still lit?????

And the Andrea quest... What lights in a cave???????

Anybody have an idea?

Last edited:
Reactions: Almighty

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Great game Nenad (y) :love:

I did everything beside MILF quest, where is she???? But Expences of life is still lit?????

And the Andrea quest... What lights in a cave???????

Anybody have an idea?
MILF door near club entry.
Andrea quest - summon them as indicated on the tablet.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It's in Vault 25. Play as Freya and the bot can unlock the administration office.
Oh snap I completely forgot about that little guy lol. I was ready to rage quit because I could not figure out where this quest was and wether it was for freya or caine. Had to figure out where I left him lol. Thanks

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes