mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can find it at section L in the library on Krabow.

How do I make a screenshot of scene in Eon?
By Adventures of Willy all sex scenes were available for download on a google site. Let's hope someone will make a similar thing for EON. Otherwise.. gyazo gif or some screen recorder.

Aug 29, 2020
ok so i last played 0.9 and my quest is bugged (at least i think so) the quest is called house building on drakes story line, i cannot progress the quest with his father as the hint suggests as the house is already built, there is also alot of interior decoration in the house that i did not build but when i click on something like the table it says that i built it. when im looking through this forum for help the quest name appears to have been changed to new home. i have already completed the quest where you sleep with orha which requires the house to be finished (at least to my knowledge) so in summary, my quest says i need to build a house when the house is already built and quests related to it being completed are completed. please help.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
How do you complete the Rowena's Pets quest for Drake? It says to find 6 animals in Keonia fields but there are only 5.
  1. Lion
  2. Bear
  3. Eagle
  4. Wyvern
  5. Stego
Technically there are sheep too but those don't seem to count. There's also a Gorilla roaming in Amezonia but you can't get there. (Too hot/too cold.) The dinosaur thing in the middle of the lake is also unreachable.

So what's the sixth animal and where do you find it?
While you can click the gorrila before that if you wait for it tocome close easiest way is to do the healerr quest by getting the flower from the place to the herbalist once you get the other flower and give it to her you can just go into amazonia

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
While you can click the gorrila before that if you wait for it tocome close easiest way is to do the healerr quest by getting the flower from the place to the herbalist once you get the other flower and give it to her you can just go into amazonia
Which flower? Which other flower? From which place?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
find white rose in the castle and red rose in fire cave then give them to Catherine(herbalist)
Yes but then the herbalist makes a potion to ptotect you from heat with which you can click the gorilla. What does this have to do with the giant woman quest? I can still not finish that quest coz there are no instructions..

I clicked the 4 colors in the right order : red,blue,yellow,green, by each i got some flying girl in the respective color but i could not catch those girls, just clicked them but .. then WHAT?Leonarda has no new question to ask and i have nothing to give her so that she can make that "invention". And the quest is still white.. Any idea how to complete that quest?

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Heck.. I need a tip again.. I can not find Madame Foxy at all , be her in a good or a bad mood. She is not in the Bar , neither in the day nor at night and also not in the Secret Passage. I have no idea where else she could be:
c7cc75c8b9819aa2fe8b9757fa414947.jpg

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Bordello 2nd floor right side (press space to see)
Oh man.. you mean LEFT side not right :) On the right side it's Desiree and Mr. Rottenfaller in that room and they are not ready in this update. Thanks a lot anyway :)

EDIT:
However.. I have no new dialogue with madame Foxy in her room so i can not ask her for the key.. I tried at day and at night.. Any ideas?

Last edited:

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Oh man.. you mean LEFT side not right :) On the right side it's Desiree and Mr. Rottenfaller in that room and they are not ready in this update. Thanks a lot anyway :)

EDIT:
However.. I have no new dialogue with madame Foxy in her room so i can not ask her for the key.. I tried at day and at night.. Any ideas?
Yes, left side, my mistake. You need take key, not asking. And you need fuck her 3 times for it. Change day/night if her not want.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, left side, my mistake. You need take key, not asking. And you need fuck her 3 times for it. Change day/night if her not want.
I managed to do that after a lot of repeats, as if it was Glamour lol. But i still have one quest without name which is white (3 dots), right under "Depths". From the WT i can guess that it should be called "Marriage" but i can not find the scene shown in the respective picture, because in that room all i can see is "not ready in this update". So I don't know if i finished or not this update..
13b89dc124fe4f9911319f3176e99e2c.jpg
Also by Jade the Ancient Devices quest is still white although i reloaded resources several times and i have much more than i will ever need.. The rest of the quests are red , including those without name but with 3 dots ..

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1053567

Overview:
EON Prohibited Chapters is point and click adventure type of game with a mixture of crafting game. If you never played any of point and click adventures before don't worry, it is very easy to play this type of games. As name of genre say, you just point your cursor to object/character, click it and main character will interact with it/her.
There are 3 (4) main characters that you may play with. They all have their unique stories and unique worlds. So there is: Sci-Fi, fantasy and post apocalyptical world. Their stories can be played as stand alone but there will be (in future) ways to "connect" this 3 stories. So it means a quest of 1 character may have some sort of impact to a quest of some of other characters.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-11
Release Date: 2022-11-04
Developer: Nenad Asanovic -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: Adventures of Willy D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
Part 1
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac

Part 1: - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update only
Win:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Futa code

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks hakulaku97 for the share

View attachment 828086 View attachment 828087 View attachment 828084 View attachment 828089 View attachment 828085 View attachment 828091 View attachment 828092 View attachment 828093 View attachment 828094 View attachment 828095 View attachment 828096 View attachment 1310566 View attachment 1310567 View attachment 1310568 View attachment 1310569 View attachment 1310570 View attachment 1310571 View attachment 1310572 View attachment 1310573 View attachment 1310574
hi
I think the game is bugged
Drake is invisible
thanks

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes