• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
just saw this on discord:
Nenad Asanovic11/11/2022
Hello everyone. I hope you are all healthy and happy. I am considering updating game engine to latest version for EON game. This would break saves from previous versions but would make game much less memory demanding and it would offer me more features to do with game. This also would change encryption of game so it would be more safe from bloody pirates as this new encryption is not yet hacked or cracked. I am not sure when I will update this, but do know that loyal patrons would get my own saves of 100% of game so they would be able to play from last update. Others would not get my saves so it would mean they would need to start game from begin. Like I said. Not yet sure when this will happen. I will probably make a poll for patrons $5+ to vote for or against this move before I do it Have fun and take care.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
For some reason materials like, sheep, logs, stone and iron stoped spawning
for me. So now I cant finish this quest. Anyone know is it a bugg or due to certain quest maybe? Untitled.png

Cro

May 10, 2017
hi
I think the game is bugged
Drake is invisible
thanks
It was reported to Nenad and it will be probably fixed in the next version. You can bring any invisible character back by doing again the scene that triggered the issue in the first place. Nothing else works (save/load/restart/switch char), so don't even bother.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody have a map of all the booty locations? Just in case its just the red X missing?
They are only found on the main big map, same as the iron, wood ect: Easy to spot if you gallop around.
Do you have a shovel in your inventory? I think she gives you a shovel first, to dig it up

heamonster

Jul 6, 2020
They are only found on the main big map, same as the iron, wood ect: Easy to spot if you gallop around.
Do you have a shovel in your inventory? I think she gives you a shovel first, to dig it up
No shovel. That could be the problem I suppose.

TzarOR

Mar 20, 2018
Can you reset the robot?

For Freya's the robot got stuck in Living Quarters 23, the guy tells robot to fuck off while Freya can't enter that room as herself.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can you reset the robot?

For Freya's the robot got stuck in Living Quarters 23, the guy tells robot to fuck off while Freya can't enter that room as herself.
Yeah go to Scrapshop in Endwaste and click on small voki toki on the table there, and once you get out bot will be there.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes